R&D Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

zero7starz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 10, 2009
    Rose and hibiscus tea. There's a cafe locally that serves it, and it's to die for. Also, flower flavors seem to be a big hit for me. It started with rose hookah, then I found a rose flavor vape that was killer (but hard to get it was a LE flavor from a company who kinda lost their customer service and I stopped ordering from them.) plus they're unique!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Katia

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2013
    Omaha, NE
    www.nicoticket.com

Cloud Company does a really good lemon cookie. It's probably the only lemon juice I like. I think Clark could nail this one and knock CC's Sky right out of my rotation :thumbs:

Working on this today - with a little twist. We'll see how it steeps out ;)

If you need a beta tester, you know where to send that...

:: points to self enthusiastically ::

:pervy::pervy::pervy:

It's actually quite good fresh! I was able to taste the sugar cookie right off the bat even with a mean cold. Lol! We will have to see how it steeps out. :) This is a tasty treat already though!

empteeteacup

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 9, 2015
    Tampa, FL
    It's actually quite good fresh! I was able to taste the sugar cookie right off the bat even with a mean cold. Lol! We will have to see how it steeps out. :) This is a tasty treat already though!

Sounds delish! I hope you guys decide to release it to us!

MattyRetro

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 6, 2014
    Acton, Maine, United States
    How about a blueberry muffin with powdered sugar? I get some really nice sweetness in Wakonda that could translate nicely into a blueberry bakery. I don't know. Just rambling. The misses just baked some blueberry muffins so that's what's on my mind

empteeteacup

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 9, 2015
    Tampa, FL
    How about a blueberry muffin with powdered sugar? I get some really nice sweetness in Wakonda that could translate nicely into a blueberry bakery. I don't know. Just rambling. The misses just baked some blueberry muffins so that's what's on my mind

Oooh. That sounds yummy. Or maybe even a blueberry muffin or scone with coffee? Sounds weird, but I just made scones and ate them while drinking my coffee, and it was delicious!

JPinSTL

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 27, 2013
    Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
    I keep hitting the Kung fu Kiwi wishing the kiwi were melon. That would be a big winner.

I would really like to see a well done honey flavor.

Pre-steeped CLS would also be awesome. I'm aware there is already some pre-steeping, but somewhere around the 6 month mark CLS turns golden and amazing. Do that.

Bring back Refresh.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2013
    Omaha, Nebraska, United States
    www.nicoticket.com
    Soo is it a no go on the bourbon/cream vape superman??

A long time ago I swore off vapes with alcoholic components because I didn't want to be the guy responsible for a relapse. I'm still a clinical counselor/mental health clinician at heart - so I probably won't tackle this one. Sorry TX.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2013
    www.nicoticket.com
    I keep hitting the Kung fu Kiwi wishing the kiwi were melon. That would be a big winner.

I would really like to see a well done honey flavor.

Pre-steeped CLS would also be awesome. I'm aware there is already some pre-steeping, but somewhere around the 6 month mark CLS turns golden and amazing. Do that.

Bring back Refresh.

Can't do refresh - there's a handmade component that takes forever and a day to make. I like the honey idea - may have to explore that.

Txman817

ECF Veteran
    Aug 21, 2013
    Texas
    www.griggsirrigation.com
    A long time ago I swore off vapes with alcoholic components because I didn't want to be the guy responsible for a relapse. I'm still a clinical counselor/mental health clinician at heart - so I probably won't tackle this one. Sorry TX.

Well it doesn't have to contain actual bourbon lol.......but I understand your stance on it and respect your point of view.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2013
    www.nicoticket.com
    Well it doesn't have to contain actual bourbon lol.......but I understand your stance on it and respect your point of view.

Thanks for your understanding... Last thing I want to do is enable someone to fall off the wagon!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread