Status
Not open for further replies.

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
Thank you all for words, prayers, videos, songs..... Special thoughts for Jack's daughter, grand daughter, and the man Jack "allowed" to marry his precious daughter.

Let's not forget, in our prayers and thoughts, Jack's beloved Dawg. This is going to be a diffcult time for her.

Alice

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
Hi reo family....

Our Jack was a hell of a man! Larger than life with an indomitable spirit and a heart as big as his beloved Rockies.

We were all blessed to know him, even for the short time that we had.

He lived life to the fullest and ,I think, went the exact way that he wanted, dancing with lovely ladies.

CHEERS TO YOU MOUNTAIN JACK!

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
I just found out about this this morning. I still can't believe it. He was so full of life, had a great sense of humor and very helpful to me and others. I'm glad I got to chat with him a few days ago because he gave me some info that has improved my vaping tremendously. Thank you Jack, I will miss you. I can't see through my tears to type anymore so I'll leave it at that. RIP

cappy24

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
remsenburg new york
it saddens me deeply to hear of jacks passing...he was so full of life and managed to make light of every situation....he very frequently pm'd me to ask how my sister carol was doing and always said never give up!!.....I hope that he gets to meet carol in heaven...jack is a man carol would love to hang out with....rest in peace my friend...

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
I am very sad and surprised at this news. I didnt know him very long. I "met" him when he bought something from me and our PMs were so wonderful from the start. He was such a charming and sweet man. He was delightfully flirtatious in a very respectful manner.

He was the kind of man that most real women really enjoy. He was an "old school" mans man. He told me of his love for dancing and vaping and fishing.

I will miss him , and I know hes up there in that big fishing hole, dance hall in the sky with that wonderful grin.

Brew1961

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2011
Noblesville, IN
Wow I'm completely shocked to have read of Jack's passing. He had a spirit that made me believe he'd live forever. I actually met Jack just a short time ago over on the Trippy Tips thread and our initial exchange was not what I'd call very civil. He had just posted a reply to a female buddy of mine that was way over the top and I called him on it in no uncertain terms. Well Jack replied back that he was so sorry to have offended anyone and within three posts all was fine and he was already becoming a fast friend. Seems he knew this young lady already and this was a joke between friends that I over-reacted to when seeing the post. Jack really had a persona that you couldn't do anything but like. I will miss his wit and imagination. It won't be long until I'm right there with you. RIP Ya Ole Goat!! Brew

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
We raise our Scotch to the most gracious, generous, loving Old Moutain Goat who ever walked this earth. I hope Jack is looking down and getting a good chuckle. I hate scotch. But he pulled one on me once again. I think he reached down and dipped a sweet finger in my glass...... scotch is quite nice. Note my necklace. Donut Trippy from Jack. DH insisted I get out of the house. I'll do a joyful line dance, tonight, for you ol buddy.

20130607_184321.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Bob57

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2012
Indiana
Mom... Tell Dad I love him.
If there is a God
I long to know for sure
Do we pass to a better place
Or is heaven but a distant shore
Young again, in health and spirit
Or darkness bleak as some may fear it
Questions I have, a life of unanswered query
But my mother died a night last
And now she knows what I long with a fury

BERNADETTE GIAMPAPA
6-12-21 / 8-21-01

I LOVE YOU MOM
I ALWAYS WILL

YOUR LOVING SON
GIOACCHINO

boilednuts

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2009
ALOHA STATE
Jack, am I for real?
Will you meet with family in heaven?
Have I not said every soul is My child?
Jack, you ask funny questions.

Look around Jack, tell me what you see.
Does it differ from what you imagined?
Isn't My truth, My love and your mama and papa the same?
Jack, you ask but need not.

What is it, that's important in this place?
You already know the answer Jack.
It has been in front of you all the time.
You have done it over and over again.
Any other questions Jack?

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
I met Jack and spent some time in the company of a fascinating and complex man. Some men exude an air of immortality almost and he was one, which makes his death, especially since he cheated it so often, hard to believe.

What Clyde omitted from his story is that Jack didn't make the bacon bouquet, he phoned up a florist friend and got her to do it from the bacon he supplied, adding a few flowers. Then he varnished it! lol.

His friends at glocktalk miss him too - he was a national blackpowder rifle champion on a few occasions.

It's a rare man that leaves so many friends behind, but that Cheshire cat grin will linger. A life lived so well and fully is something to aspire to and celebrate.

I'm waiting for the first "what would Jack say?" post. We'll have to find our own answers now.

TC Jack - from the flatlander with the unintelligible accent ;)

T

Ratman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2012
Tulsa OK
Update without any real update: Nothing new to share I am afraid. I am sure Jack's daughter is very busy with the many arrangements and responsibilities that come with caring for a family members final resting place and I have been loathe to disturb her and add any to her plate. I have not yet heard anything from her and sent a gentle request this morning again for information on services etc. Also sharing with her the overwhelming respect and love shown here for her father.

Of course I will share her reply when she has time to get back with me.

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
I remember the last morning at the Okie vapemeet...I got to spend a little time with Jack, one on one, and I'll always cherish that time.

He and I were the only ones up as he'd worn out everyone else the night before, especially Alice and Jan... they had lively,,,sometimes heated...discussions till the wee hours of the morning. But he was up and raring to go on to more adventures.

All of us that were at that vapemeet were really blessed to spend some real time with him.And I'm really really glad that he left this earth the way he did...it was very appropriate and fitting for him.

Cnew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2012
CA
I think Jack sweetened the whole bottle of Scotch. It was so delicious I had to order a second shot. And when did a shot become multiple ounces she wants to know? At The Oasis, where Jack and I had our first get together; 10+ hours!!!!!!
20130607_192431.jpg

Sent from my SPH-P500 using Tapatalk 2

Holy Cow! Is that the Oasis on Joe Pool Lake near the Lynn Creek marina? Oysters Nachos and Mexican Shrimp Martinis with margaritas are the best!

I'm sure Jack is smiling!

(10 years in DFW--friendliest people in the world.) Oh, I envy you....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread