Status
Not open for further replies.

NebulaBrot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2010
in the NEBULA
If I do this I can NOT show, or name the place because the video will be made public, and I wll get a knock at my door in a few days. But you should know if it is a high end place by the size, and the setting, you know nice floors, and all. So what do you say? I really do not want anything for it. but it makes me want to do it more when their is something in it for me. Get me while I am willing.

Smokie - you are Tooo funny! No, don't expect the name on the marque! :lol:

But, obviously we will ALL know if it is a nice place or one where you'd be afraid to touch a chair or drink form a glass! :toast:

So STRIKE WHILE THE IRON IS :evil: and if you want that 30 ml - don't forget the wife-beater!!! We do want to see the sign on the do that says "Women" in the video, hear the background (no dubbing or editing with help from Chuck! - or anyone else) and your have to take off the outer shirt and :vapor: in the wife-beater!!! :banana:

GO MAN GO!!!

smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com
Smokie - you are Tooo funny! No, don't expect the name on the marque! :lol:

But, obviously we will ALL know if it is a nice place or one where you'd be afraid to touch a chair or drink form a glass! :toast:

So STRIKE WHILE THE IRON IS :evil: and if you want that 30 ml - don't forget the wife-beater!!! We do want to see the sign on the do that says "Women" in the video, hear the background (no dubbing or editing with help from Chuck! - or anyone else) and your have to take off the outer shirt and :vapor: in the wife-beater!!! :banana:

GO MAN GO!!!

YouTube - Dared Again, Well Here It Is, Who Owes Me A Bottle Of Juice????????

NebulaBrot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2010
in the NEBULA
Well Smokie, that's worth 5 ml. You did not meet the criteria of the dare.
1) - Most importantly - No box mod by Kaji!!! This is Kaji's thread - what's with that rinky-dink Tornado/eGo????????
2) - There was no way to tell that was a "prestigious woman's club" - from all we could see, it could have been 7/11 or a gas station.
3) - and the final requirement - for the larger 30 ml bottle - no wife-beater.

I don't welch but you did not meet the terms dare! So, I'll throw you a B+ for effort and a 5 ml of your choice. You want the full 30 ml - gotta do it RIGHT! :lol:

Tried to PM you but you have that turned off. I'll catch ya on Elixir and make good!

smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com
Well Smokie, that's worth 5 ml. You did not meet the criteria of the dare.
1) - Most importantly - No box mod by Kaji!!! This is Kaji's thread - what's with that rinky-dink Tornado/eGo????????
2) - There was no way to tell that was a "prestigious woman's club" - from all we could see, it could have been 7/11 or a gas station.
3) - and the final requirement - for the larger 30 ml bottle - no wife-beater.

I don't welch but you did not meet the terms dare! So, I'll throw you a B+ for effort and a 5 ml of your choice. You want the full 30 ml - gotta do it RIGHT! :lol:

Tried to PM you but you have that turned off. I'll catch ya on Elixir and make good!

My battery's for the Kaji Box died, forgot to take spares with me, was in a rush this morning, and I do not own a wife beaters T-shirt. Now if someone wants to send me one I will wear it next time 3XL please. This was a prestigious women's Club. OK next time for the Juice.

NebulaBrot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2010
in the NEBULA
Well Smokie, I put up the dare and will honor my end. Personally, based on the terms (posted in the thread posts 35-42), I rated you a B+ for effort as you did vape in a women's room, record and post. But, IMHO, did not meet the other terms of the dare as there was no way to tell what type of business that women's room was in (other than the announcement that "This was a prestigious women's Club") and the vaping a box mod by Kaji requirement was also clearly posted (after all, this IS Kaji's thread) - dead batts is like saying "The dog ate my homework" :lol:

I will absolutely make good (at the very least) on the 5 ml of your choice. You can PM me here, because you have PM turned off so I cannot PM you, or you can wait for me to catch you on Elixir. :vapor:

However, I am also willing to leave the final decision up to those subscribed to this thread. If anyone thinks, after watching the posted video, and comparing that to the posted dare terms, that I owe Smokie the full 10 ml(s), I will honor the decision of the thread subscribers! :toast: Sound fair?

Last edited:

smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com
Well Smokie, I put up the dare and will honor my end. Personally, based on the terms (posted in the thread posts 35-42), I rated you a B+ for effort as you did vape in a women's room, record and post. But, IMHO, did not meet the other terms of the dare as there was no way to tell what type of business that women's room was in (other than the announcement that "This was a prestigious women's Club") and the vaping a box mod by Kaji requirement was also clearly posted (after all, this IS Kaji's thread) - dead batts is like saying "The dog ate my homework" :lol:

I will absolutely make good (at the very least) on the 5 ml of your choice. You can PM me here, because you have PM turned off so I cannot PM you, or you can wait for me to catch you on Elixir. :vapor:

However, I am also willing to leave the final decision up to those subscribed to this thread. If anyone thinks, after watching the posted video, and comparing that to the posted dare terms, that I owe Smokie the full 10 ml(s), I will honor the decision of the thread subscribers! :toast: Sound fair?

My PM is on now, never knew it was on off. I rather have the wife beater T-shirt in 3XL over the juice so that I can wear it on my next Dare adventure. What juice suppliers do you use? Maybe you get Alex to get me the T-shirt, he also has my shipping info.

smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com

NebulaBrot sent me a PM, and I gave him my shipping info, He is BUYING me a 3XL WIFE BEATERS TEE SHIRT, and I will wear it on my next BIG DARE ADVENTURE. NebulaBrot is one STAND UP GUY, Now all I need him to do is get himself one of those teeshirts, and do a VIDEO with me. Are you in ? when either of us come into each others state, OK, DEAL.

NebulaBrot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2010
in the NEBULA
NebulaBrot sent me a PM, and I gave him my shipping info, He is BUYING me a 3XL WIFE BEATERS TEE SHIRT, and I will wear it on my next BIG DARE ADVENTURE. NebulaBrot is one STAND UP GUY, Now all I need him to do is get himself one of those teeshirts, and do a VIDEO with me. Are you in ? when either of us come into each others state, OK, DEAL.

DONE!:smokie:
FUHGEDDABOUDIT!

Last edited:

NebulaBrot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2010
in the NEBULA

Shirt ORDERED and should ship from vendor soon! :toast:

Anyone got another good DARE for Smokie???? But, I do believe it should include THIS mod next time :lol:

NebulaBrot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2010
in the NEBULA
Smokie - you know you are getting your Wife-Beater shirt buuuuuutttt...

YOU ARE BUSTED!!! :lol::lol::lol:
:pervy: :pervy: :pervy: :pervy: :pervy: :pervy: :pervy: :pervy: :pervy:

I didn't know there was a prestigious WOMENS' CLUB Named SUNOCO GAS STATION with a 15 minutes parking limit!!!!!

Check the sign behind you at 4 minutes 37 seconds in your video!!!! You cannot read it if you pause the video - just let it play and READ CAREFULLY!!!

But, have to admit, you are one funny Mamma-Jamma! Enjoy the shirt - You certainly earned it!

smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com
Smokie - you know you are getting your Wife-Beater shirt buuuuuutttt...

YOU ARE BUSTED!!! :lol::lol::lol:
:pervy: :pervy: :pervy: :pervy: :pervy: :pervy: :pervy: :pervy: :pervy:

I didn't know there was a prestigious WOMENS' CLUB Named SUNOCO GAS STATION with a 15 minutes parking limit!!!!!

Check the sign behind you at 4 minutes 37 seconds in your video!!!! You cannot read it if you pause the video - just let it play and READ CAREFULLY!!!

But, have to admit, you are one funny Mamma-Jamma! Enjoy the shirt - You certainly earned it!

The gas station is next to the women's club, had to go to that side so the parking attendant would not see me.
Check your PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread