R&R Manufacturing Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

jazzguy

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2010
Plano Tx
WOWOWOW! Looks like I'll be getting a brother for my baby! Now to decide what color wood for my second one.... They are all so beautiful.

Hey Ryan, have you tried messing around with ebony, or a similar looking wood (I know the primary concern is strength, and I know nothing about woods. Just thinking a very dark wood would contrast beautifully with padouk or yellowheart).

Thank guys, and yes, we will be offering Bubinga (Afican rosewood) as a option. And it does look great with yellowheart ends Pete, I will post some pics later.

We will also be offering a 5v option (it will do 5v with two rcr123a 3.0v, 3.6v or 3.7v batteries or 3.7v with a 18650 (and we still retain the on/off master switch). This voltage option will also be offered as an upgrade to existing owners (not sure on the price yet), but we will be able to retrofit existing boxes for those who want 5v instead of 6v.

Stay tuned!

EagleHawk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2009
Huntington Beach,CA
Thank guys, and yes, we will be offering Bubinga (Afican rosewood) as a option. And it does look great with yellowheart ends Pete, I will post some pics later.

We will also be offering a 5v option (it will do 5v with two rcr123a 3.0v, 3.6v or 3.7v batteries or 3.7v with a 18650 (and we still retain the on/off master switch). This voltage option will also be offered as an upgrade to existing owners (not sure on the price yet), but we will be able to retrofit existing boxes for those who want 5v instead of 6v.

Stay tuned!
---------------------------
Ryan, Absolutely wonderful news! I dig 5v vaping, and can't wait for the Journeyman 5v. 5v with a standard atty = beautiful flavorful vaping!

kaji

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2010
CA
WOW!!!!!!!!! My Journeyman arrived today!!!!!! My batteries arrived as well, and are currently charging, but it looks GREAT!!!!

I can not wait to take my first vape from it!

Thank You so Much for all the extra help Ryan!!!!

Not a problem at all, hope you enjoy it. Let me know if you have any questions.

kaji

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2010
CA
what is all the fuzz about 5V is it better than 6v?

It all about controlling wattage (heat), you either use different resistance atomizers or change the voltage to achieve what some consider to be the sweet spot (8-10 watts). 5v lets you use a standard 510 atomizer (~2.5Ω), to get within that threshold with 10 watts. Where as with 6v you would need a 4.5Ω atomizer to bring the wattage down to 8 watts from 14.4 (with a standard 2.5 atty).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread