Not open for further replies.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
omg.gif~original
Has it really been TWO YEARS since I hosted the Halloween Party/Contest for Jerry in his sub-forum???

Well, it's that time of year again, so if you're looking for some great tunes to play at your Halloween Party, just check out this thread:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/aroma-ejuice/344252-haunted-halloween-party-theme-contest-winner-gets-30-mls-aromaejuice.html

trick-or-treating13.gif~original

Note to Jerry:

I never did get my bottle of the Devil's juice... diablo.gif LMAO!!!

super dave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
1 Mile High
Neetoh Sk, much fun looking back at this! :ohmy: :)

omg.gif~original
Has it really been TWO YEARS since I hosted the Halloween Party/Contest for Jerry in his sub-forum???

Well, it's that time of year again, so if you're looking for some great tunes to play at your Halloween Party, just check out this thread:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/aroma-ejuice/344252-haunted-halloween-party-theme-contest-winner-gets-30-mls-aromaejuice.html

Note to Jerry:

I never did get my bottle of the Devil's Juice... View attachment 383448 LMAO!!!

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
omg.gif~original

Note to Jerry:

I never did get my bottle of the Devil's Juice... View attachment 383448 LMAO!!!

Well lets get you taken care of.

I don't know if I can do that Devils Juice again but I can come up with a few things.

Can you drop Ms Chris a line so she can get your mailing info?

Since we are on the topic maybe its time for another contest.

Please make sure you drop Chris a line and I will get you something out today.

super dave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
1 Mile High

I don't know if I can do that Devils Juice again but I can come up with a few things.

Hi Jerry, what's up? Is it a bird, a plane, or is it? Yeah a contest sounds great and I thought you were gone or? Hope all is good and good to see you! I'd like to try out some of your juice and other again and good to know you are still around etc!!! :) PS...I also noticed looking back from two years ago of what SK posted from the Halloween contest, that there was no DIY unflavored given to anyone that was bringing a friend, let alone SK didn't get her Devils Juice...Just Saying! :unsure: I believe there's the statute of limitations now though huh? :laugh: Jk but I really need to check out the Aroma site and see what you now have! :vapor: :)

h2A2CF941
birdplanesuperman.png

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA

Awwww... That's very sweet of you to offer, but you have always been more than generous!!
It's just that I couldn't resist making a little joke about it... :D

Skeletons-Band.gif~original

I have a couple of ideas for another Halloween Contest and I will send you a PM with the details!!

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
OMG!! I hadn't heard the news... I am shocked and saddened by the loss. R.I.P. Jack

Although he was better known for his work as a bassist, he was quite an accomplished musician and composer.

This is one of my favorite performances of his:

Although he wrote this song, it was originally recorded by the group Mountain...
some of the members of which he later joined to form 'West, Bruce and Laing'.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread