Status
Not open for further replies.

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
Question, Just got these three in the mail. I love them and don't think they are harsh but my friend that I've been helping set things up thinks they are pretty harsh and they hurt his throat. The Radioactive and The Virus are 12mg, the Wakonda is 6mg, but he has been using my Franilla which is 12mg also and I can't tell a difference. Now, there was also a bottle of Gravity 0mg in the box as well (Thank you for the Nicoticket, that's freaking awesome and I appreciate it!) I put that in a Sophia to give it a taste and let my friend try it as well and it is as smooth as butter. Nothing harsh at all and that is when I realized what he was talking about, I could tell the difference. So I guess my question would be this. If I was to order him 0mg in the Radioactive, The Virus and Wakonda, would it be as smooth as the 0mg Gravity?

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
Oh and just to be clear...I am in love with all of these!!! I didn't think Gravity would be something I liked at all, but it smells just like freakin fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA and after a few hits of it I've decided it tastes pretty darn nice too. I've still gotta try GCD that came in a different order. I've only been using Nicoticket since they were pretty new and they had me hooked with the Franilla and I've never gone any where else because of the Franilla. Once I find something I like, I stick to it, and it took me years and years of trying so many others too. With these new flavors that I've never tried before, ya, I'm still a customer for life for sure!

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
I may just go ahead and order it in 0mg for him and see. I dont find it harsh, but I've been vaping for a good long while so I'm definitely more use to it. I just got him started almost 2 weeks ago, so he's still getting use to it. Thank you Megan.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Oh and just to be clear...I am in love with all of these!!! I didn't think Gravity would be something I liked at all, but it smells just like freakin fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA and after a few hits of it I've decided it tastes pretty darn nice too. I've still gotta try GCD that came in a different order. I've only been using Nicoticket since they were pretty new and they had me hooked with the Franilla and I've never gone any where else because of the Franilla. Once I find something I like, I stick to it, and it took me years and years of trying so many others too. With these new flavors that I've never tried before, ya, I'm still a customer for life for sure!

Thank you kindly for your loyalty Bella! XOXO Long time no see here on the forum!~

I think you are on the right track - nicotine is the single ingredient that contributes to any "harshness". Less is always better, not just from an addiction perspective, but also from a taste perspective. I would encourage him to start low and work his way up! ...and yes, congratulate him on his quit and support him!~

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
Thank you kindly for your loyalty Bella! XOXO Long time no see here on the forum!~

I think you are on the right track - nicotine is the single ingredient that contributes to any "harshness". Less is always better, not just from an addiction perspective, but also from a taste perspective. I would encourage him to start low and work his way up! ...and yes, congratulate him on his quit and support him!~
This is exactly what I was telling him so I will go ahead and get the 0 ordered for him and I can always mix that with my 6mg if he wants.
I was outa the game for a while but I'm back :). My addiction for your juices is crazy. I tell anybody who vapes about you and your awesome creations. I'm so glad I went outta my comfort zone and order some new flavors cause I'm lovin them all.

Keep up the awesome job Kent!!!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
This is exactly what I was telling him so I will go ahead and get the 0 ordered for him and I can always mix that with my 6mg if he wants.
I was outa the game for a while but I'm back :). My addiction for your juices is crazy. I tell anybody who vapes about you and your awesome creations. I'm so glad I went outta my comfort zone and order some new flavors cause I'm lovin them all.

Keep up the awesome job Kent!!!

Thank you for the kind words of encouragement Bella! Still banging on the weights too - you look great!

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
Psssst!

stock-vector-rubber-stamp-with-word-infected-inside-vector-illustration-285703283.jpg
:D

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
You know it! We hit a thin patch financially so I am down to about 4 mls left.

Imagine how good I feel to have just gotten my ship notice on 60mls delivering Monday!!!

Took you almost half an hour to ship this time, you guys are slipping... ;)

Half an hour - I will get back there and snap the whip! ;) Thanks for another order pooter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread