Status
Not open for further replies.

Wheelin247

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Lakeland, Fl. USA
Hey y'all! Got a question. I just got a Rafale X yesterday in the mail. I have dual fused Claptons in it and I'm loving the way it vapes. Only issue is the drip tip. My question is, does anybody know where I can get a delrin drip tip for it? I can only hit it bout 8-10 times before I have to let it cool down. I'm wanting to find an acrylic tip or delrin tip for it. I have found some on a website but they don't have singles, just a set of 5 for $5 and free shipping but I don't need 5 of them. The site says they don't have any singles. I guess if that's the only place I can find to get them I'll go ahead and get them. The website I've found them on is fasttech.com. If anybody has any ideas of where else I can look or if anyone has one and could let me know where they got it I would really appreciate it.

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC
Hey y'all! Got a question. I just got a Rafale X yesterday in the mail. I have dual fused Claptons in it and I'm loving the way it vapes. Only issue is the drip tip. My question is, does anybody know where I can get a delrin drip tip for it? I can only hit it bout 8-10 times before I have to let it cool down. I'm wanting to find an acrylic tip or delrin tip for it. I have found some on a website but they don't have singles, just a set of 5 for $5 and free shipping but I don't need 5 of them. The site says they don't have any singles. I guess if that's the only place I can find to get them I'll go ahead and get them. The website I've found them on is fasttech.com. If anybody has any ideas of where else I can look or if anyone has one and could let me know where they got it I would really appreciate it.

I just received my Rafale X yesterday but haven't had a chance to play with it. I might have an option that could replace it, but won't know until tonight. There is an atty called the Bosun that takes a proprietary driptip as an option that just might fit in there. If so, those can be had from SWMO Vape Shop for $6.00 w/ free shipping. I'll check back in once I verify. The versatility of the Raf X seems really cool. Can't wait to throw in a series build for my series unreg box!! Also, this thing seems to be of great quality.

Wheelin247

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Lakeland, Fl. USA
It is good quality. I love it but the coils I have in it (fused Claptons) it tip gets so hot you can't vape on it towards the end of my 15 min break at work. Been using my Buddha rda with fused Claptons with the delrin tip. At least I can vape on that during my breaks.

Check back in and let me know what you find out about that other tip.

MacTechVpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2013
Hollywood (Beach), FL
Looks like that RDA has a proprietary tip on it. The single option is discontinued on FT and the only option is the 5pc qty. Looks like its 5pcs or nothing from them...

Hey Muz, got one in an' a sec OTW. Guess ya might kinda know what I'm gonna be throwin' in mine. Mebe, mebe not. :D

G'luck. :)

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC
It is good quality. I love it but the coils I have in it (fused Claptons) it tip gets so hot you can't vape on it towards the end of my 15 min break at work. Been using my Buddha rda with fused Claptons with the delrin tip. At least I can vape on that during my breaks.

Check back in and let me know what you find out about that other tip.
Big negative on the Bosun Driptip. It may be possible to use a larger oring to secure it but didn't take the time mess with that, I just wanted to vape it!! I did however yank that spiral piece of metal out. I like the airflow much better with it gone. Looks like your china find is the only aftermarket option to date:( I might look into a custom made tip...

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC
I unwittingly found a viable option!!! So, ordered a Goon clone, then ordered a widebore DT to go with it from ebay ("BLOODY MURDER" WIDE BORE DRIP TIP CHUFF GOON KENNEDY LIMITLESS RDTA BATTLE CAP)
Of course the Goon clone topcap does not accommodate the WB DT, so I just happened to try it on the Rafale X RDA and voila, with an little neon yellow ORing from the OG DT off the Raf, nice fit.
IMG_2563[1].JPG

Now I want to shave down the topcap so the DT looks more Low profile. I really like it!!! Only issue is the DT is not as secure as it could be with a different oring (pops off pretty easily).

Edit, added a second similar sized oring and this DT is now snug:)

Last edited:
Reactions: MacTechVpr
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread