Raffle of the Week: FREE 1 OUNCE BOTTLE of Virgin Vapor E-liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

kathi17

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2013
Stonington, ME, USA
New contest is up... :) (but who won the last one?)

I always wonder the same thing. There are never any announcements.

edit: These types of contests always make me feel like I am entering in a void. Like being in a big empty room. I wish I didn't feel like that, because I love their juice, but it's always like there is nobody home.

Last edited:

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I always wonder the same thing. There are never any announcements.

edit: These types of contests always make me feel like I am entering in a void. Like being in a big empty room. I wish I didn't feel like that, because I love their juice, but it's always like there is nobody home.

LOL... sad, but true!! :?:

Lizard

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2013
California USA
Usually the results are announced on social media the Wednesday after the contest ends. As soon as that is posted, I will list the winner here. :thumb:

There is also a chance that because the raffle was started so late, they decided to roll it over so more people had a chance to enter. As soon as I know more I will update.

Last edited:

kathi17

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2013
Stonington, ME, USA
Usually the results are announced on social media the Wednesday after the contest ends. As soon as that is posted, I will list the winner here. :thumb:

There is also a chance that because the raffle was started so late, they decided to roll it over so more people had a chance to enter. As soon as I know more I will update.

Thank you for the update Lizard. Those of us who don't do social media feel a little left out sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread