• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Raided

Status
Not open for further replies.

bravobravoquebec

Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Pandora
eJyWdb5.jpg

avex30

Jan 4, 2016
what is new?? it a nanny country the locals we have this days have mind full of program to be watchdog for the ruling party. Now even pokemon go they also want to monitor. So whatelse is new?

Maybe in the near future how many time u have sex they also want to monitor.

All they see is $$$
in the past when the oldman is still alive he will not consider the express rail now his son throw face and yet we have 70% of locals that believe.

Cumulo Vapus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2016
The question you have to ask is: who benefits from revealing such a detailed, step by step account of the events that allegedly took place in such graphic detail for the benefit of the reader? If you were in the writers shoes, would you actually think of publishing something like this when you know that it can be traced back and possibly create more trouble for you?

How come this story hasn't been picked up by a slightly more recognised news gathering source that would probably get more exposure?

Fear has been used very effectively in this country to influence many things…

More questions than answers I'm afraid.

Last edited:

Chemical Bromance

Like a Ninja!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Fantasy Island
Whatever the case is, vape safe. Read an anecdote on another forum about how a vaper was approached by some officers (organisation not mentioned) who stopped him from vaping at Bugis. Warning was given, after he destroyed the e-cigarette. He asked why it was banned and they told him it was because it could be used to drip other liquids.

Now, on those grounds, it begins to be a little more clear about why it's banned here. If I'm not mistaken, even bongs aren't allowed, as it's classified as drug paraphernalia.

Reactions: chia

chia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2014
Red Dot
Whatever the case is, vape safe. Read an anecdote on another forum about how a vaper was approached by some officers (organisation not mentioned) who stopped him from vaping at Bugis. Warning was given, after he destroyed the e-cigarette. He asked why it was banned and they told him it was because it could be used to drip other liquids.

Now, on those grounds, it begins to be a little more clear about why it's banned here. If I'm not mistaken, even bongs aren't allowed, as it's classified as drug paraphernalia.
Yes vaping is being banned for quite a few reasons.. Tax being one and also the there is simply no control and regulations on what is in the vape. Safety also as (young) vapers go cloud chasing and ignore basic battery safety..
Vaping does requires more time and effort to be safe effective, as oppose to analogs. You simply buy, open, light up and throw away when you finish. The general smoking population is probably not ready for that kind of commitment yet.
Until vaping companies, both hardware and liquid, can get their acts together to provide a feasible alternative to smoking without fuss, vaping will probably be continued to be frowned upon by policies makers..

DaywaIker

Verified Member
Aug 15, 2016
Well to be frank it will be just a question of time till it will be legalised everywhere, for now there are just too much industries they would lose billons of Dollars due to vaping and it will take time until governments understand that the savings on cancer treatments are much higher then the tax they get from tobacco.

So I'd say we just wait and stay in the underground till then.

:)

errolng

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2013
Home
Well to be frank it will be just a question of time till it will be legalised everywhere, for now there are just too much industries they would lose billons of Dollars due to vaping and it will take time until governments understand that the savings on cancer treatments are much higher then the tax they get from tobacco.

So I'd say we just wait and stay in the underground till then.

:)

even more is $$ is lost if people don't get cancer

Reactions: chia

errolng

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2013
Home
@ errolng thats exactly what I meant, if people stop getting cancer big pharmaceutical companies will lose $$$$$ of dollars for the treatment. And therefore there is s lot of reports from excactly this companies on how damaging Vaping is, even they will know by now it's a lie.

i thought u were talking about the government haha my bad.
either way, the government loses out if the medical companies do.
thats why certain medicines/treatments never get approved, not just here but throughout the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread