• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Raleigh Vape Meet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bgibs1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Lizard Lick NC
Thanks for the info! Waiting on a kayfun Lite, on a slow boat from china.:laugh: But will certainly take them up on a class.

Since the weather is getting warmer, maybe we can do something soon about a get-together.

You know the problem is being able to find B&M's. The only one I've come across online is TheVaporGirl. These other stores need to get listed on the site with a national registry so we can look them up. Would be helpful for them and us. More exposure means more money for them and gives us a choice of where to go.

Maybe we need to put together a list of stores in Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill and include those in surrounding areas, like the one in Rocky Mt. Heck it's as close to me as VaporGirl. I'm about midway between them. What I wouldn't give to have one in Wake Forest.:(
there's a kind of new one on capital blvd called capital vapors by the tractor supply

Vykos

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2014
North Carolina
Just caught this thread, It sounds like a good group starting to come together. If anybody gets over towards Knightdale, theres a cool little B&M called Vapor Shack. They have what they call a "builders class" every other Friday from 7ish until... I'm not a big builder but it's cool to hang out with other Vape types. I did get some wire on Ebay and amgoing to learn how to rebuild my little EVOD coils. The next one is Friday the 5th. They also have some good local made juices. Sorry I didn't mean to sound like a commercial I just really like the place and the crew that run it.

Yeah, Vapor Market. I'm there every friday :)

Mapultz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2013
NC
Just ran across this thread, I am from rocky mount and I am interested in also joining in for a meet in the triangle area! I work part time at a B&M shop in Rocky Mount.

I live in Greensboro, but my mom lives in Rocky Mount. She's new to vaping and I've been trying to find her a place nearby that she can check out. What's the shop you work for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread