Randy's E-cig?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbailey

Jul 18, 2010
Temple, TX
41117675.th.jpg

i found a picture and it looks like this, found some info in another thread but seemed they were talking about another model

cayoob

Sep 3, 2010
Colorado
My daughter sells the e Randy's at her store and was telling me about the tonight I am trying to find more info on them. She says they sell a lot and that the customers say that they have cut back or have quit smoking. She told me not to buy the expensive one's the one my daughter sells has two cigarette a wall charger, care charger, and a usb cable, all for charging the cigarette

Randybu80

ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
Sonora, California, United States
ugh, to tell you the truth I know nothing about this brand/manufacturer but here is my experience... I've spent well over $200 trying to do it the cheaper way (funny how that worked for me) every thing from the brand 7-11 has to my local liquor store and smoke shop. I stopped searching when i found the 510 its the only way to go, i plan on getting a riva soon but its still the same idea just more bad .... i hate to bad mouth any pv but really, stick with the tried and true you will be glad you did and your over all experience will be better

oettinger

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2010
Tampa, Fl.
Guarantee it is not of good quality, or as inexpensive as buying a 510 from Cignot. Truthfully, MANY of the kits they sell at smoke shops and gas stations can be purchased on Chinese bigbox websites for less than $15.00

Cignot your Midwest Electronic Cigarette store.

I would not buy from ANY vendor that as not registered here.

oettinger

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2010
Tampa, Fl.
ok, it is a rebranded Healty-cig. I found the information on another forum. Probably the same place you go the picture from.

Just to give you an idea of the value of the kit in questioned. At least the one in the picture, which is indeed what is being talked about in the thread. They are $10.20 with free shipping from Deal Extreme.

DealExtreme: $10.20 Electronic Cigarettes with Chargers and 10-Refills Set (110V~240V AC)

PS I found them for sale on a website. The exact "randy's" e-cigarette with a "discount" price of $69.99

beachbaby

Aug 15, 2010
Indiana
This was the first e-cig I purchased and I can tell you from experience to save your money. The carts do not last very long - some of them I would only get 10 - 15 drags from before they would die. I felt like I was always charging the batteries. If you're in a bind and you need an e-cig to hold you over until the "good" stuff arrives then this will work but if you are looking for something permanent this is not what you want.

manticore

Nov 14, 2010
VA
I bought Randys e-cig from a local smoke shop. it was $50 with two ecigs, 10 cartridges, and a car and wall charger. I was a pack a day smoker and the cartridges last me about 2 days each. I've been using one of the two cigs for 6 days without any recharge - we have the other one charged up but my hubby didnt need his as much so it pretty much sits dormant :) I haven't had a "real" cigarette in 8 days and i'm doing well with it, it was well worth the $50 bucks imho (a carton would have cost me 40$ this past week otherwise anyway)

KiTTy3000

Nov 13, 2010
USA
It would appear to be branded by the company that sells the wired rolling papers.. "Randy's Wired Rolling Papers", I think they're called, they come in regular, hemp, and a few other varieties, and have a wire down the middle to facilitate easier handling once your, likely unfiltered, cigarette is at its end. The font in the name is quiet similar, but I haven't done any research to conclude whether or not the brands are in fact, one in the same.

inkjet21

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2010
ohio
if you buy cheap no name e-cigs it will cost you more in the long run, trust me i know , just get some form of the 510 and you will be happy you did, there are many many upgrades and spare part for the 510. i wasted about 130 buck on 2 cheaper no name kits that worked ok but i got my ego 510 last week and it is buy far the best one i have used,

trmangel

Nov 19, 2010
OH
My husband bought this brand locally (last night) just to see what it's going to be like when we receive our order(diff brand) from another place. So far our experience with this brand hasn't been great. Considering this is our first experience the opinion may not be as validated as others who have been trying these out for awhile. To us this brand ( Randy's ) doesn't seem anything like what we have read and reviewed of other brands. Harder to draw from with little satisfaction and one cart doesn't last as long as is so seems. We are going to try the intellicig-usa brand and see if that is any better or worse. I'll come back and let ya all know how that pans out. But for the time being with this brand of Randy's, our opinion is don't waste your money and keep checking out the reviews for all the brands your interested in. Be careful of the hype that goes around though and read as many reviews as possible, that's the only way to actually get some real data besides spending loads of money figuring out what the best brand is to buy, cause most of the sites will say they are the best out there in one way shape or form ;) Good luck in finding the right brand that suits you!

Last edited:

Cheeseburgermonger

ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
USA
I ordered this through my place of employment. It didn't work. Got a replacement. Didn't work. They are, indeed, put out by the same brand as the wired rolling paper. That is why I was attracted to them, initially. Yeah.. 10-15 WEAK puffs is all you get from a pre-loaded cartridge. They're terrible. They're lame. They're a complete waste of time. They made my mall kiosk 808 look like the best model ever.

I ended up sending the second one back, as well. I only got credit, so I ended up getting some Goloka Nag Champa incense in its place.

I agree with some of the earlier posts.... just go to cignot.com. Buy a Joye Ego. I like the tank style, personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread