Not open for further replies.

NoFumus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2015
St. Paul, Minnesota
Hi,
Im starting a shop in Japan. and i want taste different Vapes before I order it to my Shop. I was wondering if there is a "proper" unbiased website with database search in ranking of most popular juices in US. Ive tried allthejuices. ejuice and couple of others but nothing that i consider unbiased.
any help would be appreciated.

Regards

Try juicedb.com

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
What I like, you may not. It actually goes down to each individual flavor.

What brands do you respect? Maybe simple for new vapers, more complex for experienced? What about cleanliness at the production level? Do any production houses have chemists somewhere in the process? What about ingredients?

Things to consider...

Simple being

Apr 4, 2016
What I like, you may not. It actually goes down to each individual flavor.

What brands do you respect? Maybe simple for new vapers, more complex for experienced? What about cleanliness at the production level? Do any production houses have chemists somewhere in the process? What about ingredients?

Things to consider...

I totally understand you. I live in japan and the supplier here has 5-8 common brands. Halo, SB etc etc. I dont mind trying few out from US and then ship them here on business level but every shipment cost me between $20-$100 depending on the size. It becomes a rather expensive practice just to sample flavors out just to find out they are duds.

you get ur normal single fruit/flavor japanese vapes here but me personally not a fan of them. i like blends. for me if i like orange flavor, for instance, i rather eat orange lol. I like blend of different flavors and more complex juices.
My fav atm is Drakeula, Mastermind Conjure, Tiki juice and few from five pawn series and few others. I want to import flavor along those taste profile.

Cleanliness goes without saying. My understanding is all of US made flavors are made in hygienically sound labs. and yeah about the new bad chemicals we are all hearing about, I dont want any of those buttery flavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread