[rant] stop making tanks "starter kit exclusive"

Status
Not open for further replies.

WickedWicks

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2015
Looking for some stealthy clearos I found 3 interesting models:

- Kanger Toptank Nano 1.9ml (Subvod starter kit only)
- Aspire Triton Mini (Odyssey Mini starter kit only)
- smok TFV4 Micro (Micro One starter kit only)

If you want my money, make those tanks available separately. I'm not gonna pay extra for mods I don't need.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
You know what is worse?

Releasing a "kit" with a brand new tank and not making replacement coils readily available. Referring to the Kanger Toptank.

I bought my wife a Subvod kit for Christmas and it didn't work. The B&M didn't have any SSOCC coils as they got the kits but no boxes of coils. 2 other local B&Ms didn't get the coils in either.

Turned out that the base of the Toptank was buggered but it would have been much easier to troubleshoot with coils available.

pappcam

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2015
Canada
You know what is worse?

Releasing a "kit" with a brand new tank and not making replacement coils readily available. Referring to the Kanger Toptank.

I bought my wife a Subvod kit for Christmas and it didn't work. The B&M didn't have any SSOCC coils as they got the kits but no boxes of coils. 2 other local B&Ms didn't get the coils in either.

Turned out that the base of the Toptank was buggered but it would have been much easier to troubleshoot with coils available.
Those coils are widely available online. I believe your issue is with your local B&M stores.

zanzi

Jan 18, 2016
make those tanks available separately. I'm not gonna pay extra for mods I don't need.

I don't want tanks...lol
Since TC, I use a dripper most of the time

What is it that the industry thinks only starters like stealthy tanks?

Because we're all supposed to become clowdzbro guzzling juice?
2 ml high nic would be more than enough for me.

Loving the tiny eleaf GS Tank- coils only, but those 0.15 nickel coils pack a wallop.

Reactions: Jingles
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread