Not open for further replies.

adeline

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2010
Cary, NC
I am vaping raspberries & cream while browsing right now. :blink:

Lady beaver ball sacs?!? I'm scared to look....

EDIT: I looked.
ohgodohgodohgod.

*still puffing*

I'm vaping beaver taint. :lol:

Awesome. My next mix with raspberry is going to be called 'Beaver Taint.'

Don't google the castor sacs. There's all kind of talk about how it mixes with urine and the .... glands to produce scents.. oh, oops. Well now you don't have to google!

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
Do beavers have any other use for food or leather or something?

Beaver fur makes a better felt than wool according to the research I did while learning to make the felt hat I'm wearing in my avatar.

It would be an expensive leather and I've never seen it. (More work than other leathers to make an even smaller usable area.)

I don't see any reason why not, as far as using the meat for food, except for lack of demand. It can't be any worse than bear which some folks like to eat. (If you've never had bear, it's like possum but grittier. Not something I enjoyed.)

mayamason

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
North Carolina
I don't see any reason why not, as far as using the meat for food, except for lack of demand. It can't be any worse than bear which some folks like to eat. (If you've never had bear, it's like possum but grittier. Not something I enjoyed.)

Well, they won't even eat beaver on Duck Dynasty. And Lord knows they eat some crazy stuff. That must say something about beaver meat.... :p

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
I've heard about this before. It got me thinking... is there a beaver farm somewhere, housing hundreds of beavers and once a month or so they squeeze out their .... glands? Do beavers have any other use for food or leather or something? This technically makes any juice with these flavors non-vegan.
Does NF have these flavors? hahahahahahaha !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread