Not open for further replies.

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Would the Cape Cod Cloths work well on a tumbled brass door?

I use Never Dull on my brass REO's. Also use it on my Polished. I have used it in the past on my Tumbled. It is not abrasive and does a really great job cleaning and shinning.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Would the Cape Cod Cloths work well on a tumbled brass door?

Use them all the time on my brass Reo doors, naval brass Nuppin's, AFC's, etc. Wipe on, let sit, wife off. If a hard stain it might take extra applications. A light polishing action is OK, but no need for elbow grease that'll polish the raw finish away.

I don't have any brass mods, so can't say for sure, plus Spydro is the expert, but I believe they work great for brass.

Expert? That's like saying that sitting in a tree makes you a Branch Manager.

I'm neither, just know what works for me.

rbferg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Asheville, NC
I use Never Dull on my brass REO's. Also use it on my Polished. I have used it in the past on my Tumbled. It is not abrasive and does a really great job cleaning and shinning.

I have used Never Dull several times in the past but not on a REO. I'm a little leery of the the petroleum smell with a REO. I assume you just wash it off real well after using?

Reactions: Debadoo

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
I have used Never Dull several times in the past but not on a REO. I'm a little leery of the the petroleum smell with a REO. I assume you just wash it off real well after using?

I just wipe it off good. I never had a problem with the smell remaining on the REO. But others might be more sensitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread