RAWR VAPOR - ANTIDOTE - I hate you guys..

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Reviews' started by CDnerds, Mar 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CDnerds

CDnerds Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I really do hate the people at RAWR vapor. Why do you ask? - Because they got me to enjoy menthol!

I despised menthol as an analog smoker. To me they tasted like a cigarette dipped in scope mouth wash.

Even as a vapor its hard for me to enjoy because a lot of the makers go overboard.

I went to rawr and ordered a few bottles. I forgot to uncheck menthol on Antidote.

Man im glad I made that mistake. What a difference that little bit of menthol makes. Those guys really have it dialed in over there. For those of you that never vaped it, its a clean refreshing blueberry. Its hard to explain because its not a normal blueberry vape. Its a smoother, less sweet blueberry. I can vape this all day and I normally can not vape fruity ejuice all day.

16mg 70/30 pg/vg @ 3.7v w/ LR atty. I can do that all day!! Great throat it, great flavor.

Id buy 250ml if they sold it.

2. charmed412

charmed412 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mike has ruined many a vaper :laugh:
    He did the same thing to me!

3. Lavaca5

Lavaca5 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Me, too. I'm vaping Dawn of Truth at 4% menthol at this very moment and just ordered two more flavors. It's amazing how much the menthol brings out the fruit flavors in the juice. Good stuff.

: rawr
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.