Dismiss Notice
ACT NOW!! Stop the FDA from banning nearly ALL vaping products from the market! Support the "Cole Bill" now: CLICK HERE for details

RAWR VAPOR - ANTIDOTE - I hate you guys..

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Reviews' started by CDnerds, Mar 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. CDnerds

CDnerds Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 9, 2012
    I really do hate the people at RAWR vapor. Why do you ask? - Because they got me to enjoy menthol!

I despised menthol as an analog smoker. To me they tasted like a cigarette dipped in scope mouth wash.

Even as a vapor its hard for me to enjoy because a lot of the makers go overboard.

I went to rawr and ordered a few bottles. I forgot to uncheck menthol on Antidote.

Man im glad I made that mistake. What a difference that little bit of menthol makes. Those guys really have it dialed in over there. For those of you that never vaped it, its a clean refreshing blueberry. Its hard to explain because its not a normal blueberry vape. Its a smoother, less sweet blueberry. I can vape this all day and I normally can not vape fruity ejuice all day.

16mg 70/30 pg/vg @ 3.7v w/ LR atty. I can do that all day!! Great throat it, great flavor.

Id buy 250ml if they sold it.
  2. charmed412

charmed412 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 5, 2010
    constant state of confusion
    Mike has ruined many a vaper :laugh:
    He did the same thing to me!
  3. Lavaca5

Lavaca5 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 28, 2010
    she's posting from INSIDE THE HOUSE!!!!
    Me, too. I'm vaping Dawn of Truth at 4% menthol at this very moment and just ordered two more flavors. It's amazing how much the menthol brings out the fruit flavors in the juice. Good stuff.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.