Not open for further replies.

kiba

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
Alexandria, Va, USA
www.facebook.com
Is the wick from tampons superior to the rayon from the beauty store I use? (Writing this while trying not to laugh)
We're out on vacation, I brought some muji but ive been having to replace it pretty often.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
Yeah, dont see myself ever needing to buy more rayon .... EVER!
I am still working on the little 40' box I got off amazon to test about 6 months ago. I imagine this will last me at least through the end of the year, possibly longer, until I need to buy the mega box.

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
I believe I'm at about 7 months, maybe 8, on my 40' box, have more to go before I need to reorder. I wick frequently, typically change every 50 ml more-or-less. With my standard 2.5mm ID txp 26awg kanthal coils wicking is super easy, the coil structure is quite solid, doesn't deform.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
@JeremyR , who would have thought.......

I almost didn't believe you when you spoke of the major longevity of wicks with rayon. Getting 100ml thru a wick seemed outrageous to me, and perhaps a slight stretching of the truth.

HOWEVER........... :shock:

This (to me) is unreal, unbelievable even!!!! I'm on FIFTY-THREE fills, and no sign of taste loss or degradation!!!!!!

upload_2017-3-1_19-41-55.png

ashtrayogdc

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2013
Saskatchewan
@JeremyR , who would have thought.......

I almost didn't believe you when you spoke of the major longevity of wicks with rayon. Getting 100ml thru a wick seemed outrageous to me, and perhaps a slight stretching of the truth.

Ya with the right juice I can get 200ml easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread