Status
Not open for further replies.

nikkysikk

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2013
Michigan
soundcloud.com
I bought an iClear 16 yesterday and while I haven't messed around with rba's too much, I'm wondering what the different ohms mean to an eGo battery. I have the 2 ohm head and I read somewhere that non VV batteries should use a 1.5 ohm head. Could that be causing my lack of flavor and the already-way-too-new burning taste? Just need some advice. Thanks everyone :D

Renzuli

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2011
North Las Vegas
Welcome , but in my opinion , a 2 ohm device is fine on an Ego battery . The reason for getting a burnt taste can be numerous . the Iclear is a dual coil clearo , and shouldn't be used on an ego type battery . The Iclears are also top coil devices , so wicking could be a problem with juices having a higher VG content . VG doesn't wick very well . I personally would try some of the single coil clearo's out there . If you like the top coil type's , try the Vivi-Nova . If bottom coil types are preferred , try some of the one's from Kanger . The "Evod" , T3 , T2 , and MT3 , are a few of them . Good Luck

Renzuli

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2011
North Las Vegas
As an update to my previous post . I should mention that lately , I have mostly been using mechanical device's with sub-ohm coils . Getting TH with these , seem to be pretty easy . When your ready to get your feet wet in this area , you can do so for around 100.00 . That will get you a cheap mechanical ( lots of them around ) an RBA ( I suggest the RSST ) very easy to set up . A sheet of either 400 or 500 SS mesh , and a small roll of either 28 gauge Kanthal , round or flat ( I use both ) Then you will see how well a 3.7 battery can produce . Flavor , vapor , throat hit . Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread