1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

RBA Tank ?

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Justin Bowman, Feb 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Justin Bowman

Justin Bowman Full Member

Looking to get into rba tank, just want to know what the best one is on the market and stone info on them.. Thanks so much for any help :)

2. Baditude

Baditude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

What exactly qualifies as "best one" to you?

That's like asking what is the best car. The best cell phone. The best stereo. The best e-cigarette. The best flavor.

There's no answer to your question.

There's a sub-forum dedicated to RBA's. Do some browsing around in there and see what's hot at the moment. Rebuildable Atomizer Systems

3. tartanraven

tartanraven Moved On Verified Member ECF Veteran

whilst I love my bliSS's (two) and my ZAP and ZAU....I tend to gravitate towards one of my AGA-T's (six customised). All RBA's can be different animals in many ways.

4. mikepointfive

mikepointfive Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Woodland Hills, California, United States
    yes. its just like saying which is your favorite legos. it is what you make of it... however i been dying to get my hands on an Ithaka... but DAMN look at that price tag!! its dual coil and beautifully machined. completely rebuildable and just plain sexy... but this is only my opinon. remember. legos.

5. Baditude

Baditude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Sorry, that just looks like a chunk of metal. No disrespect.

6. NancyR

NancyR Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

It does look heavy, but Imeo does some nice work so will be interested with what people say after using it for a while.

7. mrwaffles

mrwaffles Full Member

Are you looking to waste money on a name or looking to get something that works extremely well at a reasonable price?

8. guppy

guppy Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

What's your price range? The best for me such as easy to rebuild, good price, good reviews (since I'm new :D) is the Pegasus A7. I also have a EOD on the way which I hope is good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.