RBA's that will fit the Innokin itaste VTR...

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaporize me

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Chester, PA USA
I've been doing a lot of research about the innokin itaste VTR and close to pulling the trigger to purchasing it. I know that there are limitations with rba's fitting it unless you use the adapter. I was wondering if you fellow vapor enthusiasts would help me compile a list of all the 19mm rba's that would fit flush with the unit. Thanks in advance.

One genesis that is not listed on either the google doc or the afore mentioned post is the Hydra Titanium v2.1. I received mine a couple weeks ago and dimensions are close to that of a protank 2/3. I started with a Chobra until I became proficient in rolling mesh and wrapping coils. The wick hole on the chobra is smaller than the Hydra so it did take a bit of trial and error to figure out the best roll/wrap for the Hydra but I can confirm that it not only fits but also looks quite nice in the VTR. After a lot of experimentation I have discovered that although the VTR will fires sub ohms the chip doesn't like them very much and will take time to fire. I am currently using 30g kanthal 7/6 micro coil(which was kind of a PITA to wrap) producing 2 to 2.2 ohm and fires just as quickly as any "plug and play" type tank I have tried. #500 mesh at 2.3mm wide fits just right in the 2.4mm wick hole and wicks perfectly. If you are looking for the perfect RBA for the VTR, the Hydra is where it's at for me. Just make sure you wrapping 2ohm coils to ensure the best performance for the VTR.

EDIT: Adding a photo for confirmation...

8e8e5yja.jpg

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'm actually looking into the Taifun GS as another option for my VTR. I'm loving my Hydra but now I want something new...er. lol.

EDIT: BTW, I keep seeing 17mm width... are they referring to the base? I see the tank is a bit wider and I don't want something loose in my VTR... I'm sure this has been covered but just figured I would ask. Can you post a pic of your setup?

EDIT: Never mind... I found my answer on a different site. I will stick with the Hydra for now.

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread