RDA or RDTA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
I've heard that there are problems with the plates that hold the wires in the goon. They bend very easily when screwing them down and might even break.
Any thoughts?

Myth.
Impossible under normal use.

You would strip the threads before you bend that block with tiny screws and a piece of wire.

Ive never heard of a block bending on any atomizer
The Goon isnt the only atomizer that uses that system.

Imfallen_Angel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2016
Ottawa area, Canada
Actually that's one of the reasons i was leaning towards an rda. To try different flavors from diy.
Anyway thanks for your input :)

Ahhh.. well that's a different thing altogether.

For DYI testing, I would absolutely recommend at least one decent RDA, but for every day, moving about vaping etc... I wouldn't. (so basically what I did say already)

Imfallen_Angel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2016
Ottawa area, Canada
View media item 430317If you want suggestion for an RDA, while not the easiest deck (but still not bad), I'd say the Deadmodz is and will probably be my favourite FastTech - Gadgets and Electronics

Why? because once you go glass, you never look back... metal RDAs are like crap to me now, I got rid on all the ones I had save one for the heck of it but it just sits there on my desk anyways.

Or even better, vape in style with a teapot: FastTech - Gadgets and Electronics
Fantastic and unknown/underrated... absolutely love the ones I have. top fill, top airflow, you can flood that sucker until the coils are swimming, no spitting or anything, vortex created as you vape with it, just overall great.

Cf11

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2017
View media item 430317If you want suggestion for an RDA, while not the easiest deck (but still not bad), I'd say the Deadmodz is and will probably be my favourite FastTech - Gadgets and Electronics

Why? because once you go glass, you never look back... metal RDAs are like crap to me now, I got rid on all the ones I had save one for the heck of it but it just sits there on my desk anyways.

Or even better, vape in style with a teapot: FastTech - Gadgets and Electronics
Fantastic and unknown/underrated... absolutely love the ones I have. top fill, top airflow, you can flood that sucker until the coils are swimming, no spitting or anything, vortex created as you vape with it, just overall great.
I'm sorry if this is common knowledge but I've no experience with RDAs or building at all... So my question is how does the glass differ from the metal...as in how does it even affect the vape?

Imfallen_Angel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2016
Ottawa area, Canada
I'm sorry if this is common knowledge but I've no experience with RDAs or building at all... So my question is how does the glass differ from the metal...as in how does it even affect the vape?
for building, check my blog, I provide instructions.

For the glass vs metal.. I just find that the metal does impact the flavour, the glass is also "smoother" for the airflow, the shape means that the vapour just "glides" along... it kinda hard to explain and more something that one needs to experience.

Reactions: Cf11

Cf11

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2017
for building, check my blog, I provide instructions.

For the glass vs metal.. I just find that the metal does impact the flavour, the glass is also "smoother" for the airflow, the shape means that the vapour just "glides" along... it kinda hard to explain and more something that one needs to experience.
Link for your blog?

Will have to learn the glass vs metal thing as i progress in vaping then. :)

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
You're giving me too many options [emoji14] . That's why i posted this in the first place, got confused with all the options.
Can't seem to find the twisted messes on Fasttech.
I couldn't just give you 1 option, it wouldn't be helpful. Lol

What side of the pond are you on?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Reactions: Cf11

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
Tsunami RDA by Geek Vape

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

I wouldn't advise the Tsunami as a first rda.
Its tricky to wick and has bottom airflow which will leak like a sieve if wicked improperly.
I have one.
20170523_093606-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread