Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Jakarta- Indonesia
Now that's a tank will I still get the flavor I get from a RDA

That depends.
I find cloud chaser RDAs have less flavor than flavor chaser RDAs,
But as a general rule, You can never get the same flavor as an RDA out of a tank. The vapor has a less direct path to the mouth. therefore the flavor is muted. The best RDA will always be more flavorful than the best tank.

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
    Something new but can't decide between a new RDA RDTA or a tank any opinions?

Buy a few different devices after reading a few vaping sites(don't forget Reddit). I've got 4-Aspire Atlantis II, 1-Aspire Triton, 1-RDA Mako Shorty, and I rotate through them all week long. I'm just starting out but rotating flavors that you want to vape for a few hours is very easily done with a handful of tanks.

edyle

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 23, 2013
    Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
    I still want to know what the heck a RDTA...Rebuildable DRIPPING Tank Atomizer...Now I have seen one product that actually fits that category but the rest??

there are the BigD types
    and the flash-e-vapour types;
    then there are the squonk types like the fountain v2;
    there's this new one called skyfall;
    the 3d tries to be an rdta of sorts but I think the next time I coil this thing i'll just take the cup out and it will just be an rda with a really big well, plus I'll be able to press down and shut closed the airholes for when not in use.

Reactions: Chris26
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread