RDA Round-Table Discussion and Lookout

Status
Not open for further replies.

TorontoOntario

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2014
Canada
Im excited for my Stumpy. Let me know what you think of the Hobo when you get it. Come on in here and let me know. I will be sure to post my impresions of the Stumpy.

Also, vapeing my Revolt currently and I really want to urge any rda addict in looking into it. The materials are HIGH quality, you can use your own tip or the chuff style it comes with and the juice well is deep enough. It is a tri post but I find building it a sinch and it comes with an extra copper center post, screws and so forth. Onto the flavor, its good! I find the flavor to rival my Slammed Tugboat and the clouds are good as well if thats your thing. I really think the Revolt is a flavor chasing rda that can produce good clouds, thats MO. It doesnt seem like anything special, I know BUT the quality of craftmanship is superb and as I said its got great flavor a good cloud production as well. Its made by Hazematic

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Yeah but you somewhat know me, so you know what I mean when I say this stuff. All just opinions.....doesn't mean I wouldn't like to own one lol.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Yeah, people can be very protective over these little pieces of metal. I thought I had heard the Hobo v3 had problems...am I thinking of a different RDA?

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
Yeah, people can be very protective over these little pieces of metal. I thought I had heard the Hobo v3 had problems...am I thinking of a different RDA?
I think your thinking of the first version of the hobo v3. Everyone complained about the way you had to put it together, it was weird to say the least. But the guy listened to everyone and changed it and that's why there's a hobo v3.1 now.

Reactions: Mr.Mann

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I think your thinking of the first version of the hobo v3. Everyone complained about the way you had to put it together, it was weird to say the least. But the guy listened to everyone and changed it and that's why there's a hobo v3.1 now.

Oh no! That means I have to check it out now. I can't keep up, now I have asked too much of my queue. I was actually kinda happy to have heard about the wonkiness of it before becasue that meant I could move on. You just kinda made my day and busted my bubble all at the same time! :)

Reactions: HeiSINberg

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
Oh no! That means I have to check it out now. I can't keep up, now I have asked too much of my queue. I was actually kinda happy to have heard about the wonkiness of it before becasue that meant I could move on. You just kinda made my day and busted my bubble all at the same time! :)
Hey that's why I'm here right? Lol. The first v3 made it so the deck popped out of the outter ring from the top I believe and everyone hated it. So now it all snaps together how you'd imagine it would. Yeah I think I'm gonna go with the hobo.....once my vape budget is in order.

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
28f3231ac2f62f3b6af74d08bc255c3c.jpg

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
Yeah man I'm telling you, Hoberto is an awesome guy. I remember I had problems with some of my other hobos and he fixed everything for free and even sent out extra air flow rings and an extra deck, no charge. That's why even IF I had a problem when I get the v3.1 I know for a fact he would resolve it, and fast.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
Arizona, Ecuador
Yeah man I'm telling you, Hoberto is an awesome guy. I remember I had problems with some of my other hobos and he fixed everything for free and even sent out extra air flow rings and an extra deck, no charge. That's why even IF I had a problem when I get the v3.1 I know for a fact he would resolve it, and fast.

Good to know, now I'll buy one.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place

Whoa! That in and of itself just bumped that atty -- and the support of the maker -- right up to the top of my list. That is incredible in an industry where we often times don't even get extra screws!

Last edited:
Reactions: HeiSINberg

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
You can repostion the posts on this hobby eh boys? Nah, not gushing JUST cause its Canadian but that boosts it up ahaha. Im getting a Hoby v3.1 going down tommorow to grab it.
Super jealous! Lol You'll have to let us know how you like it, I'm definitely interested to hear that.

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
Yes, Toronto, you'll definitely have to let us all know what you think.

Anybody have an Indestructible Atty (JayBo)? If so, how's it vape?
I do! It's not bad, it's basically an upgraded TOBH in all honesty. Great quality as always, single coil option, and it's probly the easiest atty I've ever built. Plus he's making an updated sleeve with bigger holes all around, so I'll be getting that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread