RDA Round-Table Discussion and Lookout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khanninnarh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2016
really liking the CSMNT rda.... rocking it right now on single coil config..... the only gripe i have with it is when im using it on dual coil i cant seem to place the wicking properly(need to still experiment on properly wicking it on dual as the deck is a bit tight plus if youll place it on the well there is a tendency to block the airflow) , another thing is the o-ring tolerances i wish its a bit tighter.... aside from those all is well.....

cant wait for my Lp and do compare it.....
16472813_1605164979500613_3372602901835636157_n.jpg

I have both. Gave up on the LP. Although I'm using the LPs driptip on the CSMNT.

CSMNT is so much better. Here are the ones I use on rotation.

f2831f4506f0b2e1f0f09ec5cf243e22.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beez0527

SQUONKAHOLIC
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2014
Etna,OH
Hey!
Got a question. Do any of you Hadaly owners have the Chris Mun bell cap for it? Thoughts? I've fallen in love with that RDA.

thanks!
It is a great bf atty glad you like it so much, from what I've heard about the cm bell cap is its more of a look than a performance some love it and others say it's the same as psyclones cap.

Sent from my SM-P607T using Tapatalk

Reactions: 67Tele

67Tele

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Austin
It is a great bf atty glad you like it so much, from what I've heard about the cm bell cap is its more of a look than a performance some love it and others say it's the same as psyclones cap.

Sent from my SM-P607T using Tapatalk

Well, I'll find out. I ordered it last night. And yeah, I've gotten two more Hadalys...hehe.

Reactions: YePsTeR

67Tele

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Austin
Everywhere I've checked for the Hadaly has been out, I missed the last restock on psyclone mods website.

Yeah, I got my first from beez up there then ordered one from Psyclone. Got another yesterday from someone here. Have you tried Psyclone Hadaly RDA 22mm ?

Reactions: dmska

beez0527

SQUONKAHOLIC
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2014
Etna,OH

Sed8op8

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
really liking the CSMNT rda.... rocking it right now on single coil config..... the only gripe i have with it is when im using it on dual coil i cant seem to place the wicking properly(need to still experiment on properly wicking it on dual as the deck is a bit tight plus if youll place it on the well there is a tendency to block the airflow) , another thing is the o-ring tolerances i wish its a bit tighter.... aside from those all is well.....

cant wait for my Lp and do compare it.....
16472813_1605164979500613_3372602901835636157_n.jpg
How are you doing your coil placement with the CSMNT single coil if you dont mind me asking ?

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
I've fallen in love with the Hadaly too, but the clamps don't hold my wire well. I tried a 28g 316l parallel build and it wouldn't hold the wire well at all. With 26g, it does ok - but I have to tighten the screws everytime I rewick. Other than that and the fact I just don't like flathead screws, I absolutely love the vape off this thing and the design.

67Tele

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Austin
I've fallen in love with the Hadaly too, but the clamps don't hold my wire well. I tried a 28g 316l parallel build and it wouldn't hold the wire well at all. With 26g, it does ok - but I have to tighten the screws everytime I rewick. Other than that and the fact I just don't like flathead screws, I absolutely love the vape off this thing and the design.

Me too. I struggled for 30 minutes trying to get a Clapton screwed down and never got it. Trying a 24ga single now.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Me too. I struggled for 30 minutes trying to get a Clapton screwed down and never got it. Trying a 24ga single now.
Really?? I figured the bigger builds would work better. Hmm...I wonder if it's a QC issue? I've spent a lot of time searching, and not found many issues like this. But it sort of drives me nuts.

67Tele

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Austin
Really?? I figured the bigger builds would work better. Hmm...I wonder if it's a QC issue? I've spent a lot of time searching, and not found many issues like this. But it sort of drives me nuts.

I would first blame my fat fingers working with little parts instead of QC. It doesn't bother me too much since the quality of the vape is wonderful.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
I would first blame my fat fingers working with little parts instead of QC. It doesn't bother me too much since the quality of the vape is wonderful.
What I'm experiencing is definitely either a QC or design issue...and it does bother me quite a bit. I would love it if they'd redesign it, ditch the clamps and use allens or use better clamps and screws. I love the vape, but the build deck may kill it for me. The other atty I use is on par vapewise, but I do prefer the airflow on the Hadaly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread