Status
Not open for further replies.

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
How's the flavor? The only thing that kept me from ordering the Indestructible is the three post deck.
I changed the top cap so it's a tad smaller now, it's good, nothing real special. Its basically just a really good all around atty, like if someone wanted there first authentic I'd say go for this one. But it's no vector, aeolus or derringer. It has its perks. I like all of jaybos stuff plus I wanted to move on from the tobh 2.5 I used as a back up or for testing flavors, so it made sense. But in single coil mode on a regulated device the flavor there is nice.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Reactions: dmska

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
Yep, I've got one too. Like it well enough, I've got to ask how the "jaybo" engraving looks on yours? Is it circled?
Yup mines a circle. I think the ones that have the big jaybo signature on it were only for the Europe convention I believe.

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
Don't like the bambino topcap. The built in Drip tip is a deal breaker.
I hated that about my bambino. Loved the little guys but I ended up selling them. Sucked though cause they looked sweet on almost anything I put it on.

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
Got it from vaporshark, first week it came out. I have yet to see a pic that looks like mine
Wow, that's cool though I actually like that logo better. I saw them on Instagram and everyone wanted them I forget what he said but I coulda swore none were sold in the states, at least to people other then the ones that work with or know him, so that's awesome you got one I don't think many are floating around.

TorontoOntario

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2014
Canada
Im stoked for the posts. You can move em around and tighten em down, its soooo cool! I told my wife after I paid for the Stumpy I wont buy any other drippers BUT I sold a few I had laying around. Honestly, im not buying anything that isnt special anymore though. The Hobo is a two post attie, IMO its special AND I can get it locally. A highend shop I frequent got them three days ago (I belive) and I thought they were the v2.1 or w.e but when Heisnberg posted I instally called the owner and sure enough its the v3. I can never keep up with all the versions.

Last edited:

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
Im stoked for the posts. You can move em around and tighten em down, its soooo cool! I told my wife after I paid for the Stumpy I wont buy any other drippers BUT I sold a few I had laying around. Honestly, im not buying anything that isnt special anymore though. The Hobo is a two post attie, IMO its special AND I can get it locally. A highend shop I frequent got them three days ago (I belive) and I thought they were the v2.1 or w.e but when Heisnberg posted I instally called the owner and sure enough its the v3. I can never keep up with all the versions.
I'm my opinion you might wanna wait to have the v3.1 instead of the v3, from what I saw and read the v3 is a pain the way it goes together and the threaded juice well. But in the end it's your money and decision I'm just giving my thoughts. This is the v3.1 all broken down and the threads gone.
5ba3c42767d3bd1d98400311883ac6db.jpg

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
Man. I was just going to post. I thought the shop had the one you were talking about. All the damm versions mess me up. Your right, I dont want it. Wow. Now im not getting an attie tommorow. Damn versions. It could at least be 1, 2, 3 etc. I mean 3 and 3.1 that confuses me.
Sorry lol I'm just trying to help, the v3 is jacked up I wouldn't wanna see someone pay that price when the updated version is around and better. Go check it out maybe it won't be a huge deal for you. I just know it looks like a pain to me.

Reactions: Mr.Mann

TorontoOntario

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2014
Canada
Yea. I just watched some of Twisteds review, Im not going to pay $90 and tax when I can get the new one for a $20 more after shipping and conversion. The newest one looks great though with the quick disconect tech. I bet she provides GOOD flavor. I hope they dont fly off the shelves stock wise cause I really want to get that next I think. The Vector still gets lots of use how bout yours Heisnberg? Rock mine wide open with a JMK. I want to see a top airflow two post flavor chaser with amazing quality for $70 US lol.

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
Yea. I just watched some of Twisteds review, Im not going to pay $90 and tax when I can get the new one for a $20 more after shipping and conversion. The newest one looks great though with the quick disconect tech. I bet she provides GOOD flavor. I hope they dont fly off the shelves stock wise cause I really want to get that next I think. The Vector still gets lots of use how bout yours Heisnberg? Rock mine wide open with a JMK. I want to see a top airflow two post flavor chaser with amazing quality for $70 US lol.
Yeah I love my vector, it's normally always in my rotation. I just rebuilt my snubnose so I'm using that mostly right now. Just so many options ugh!!! I'm like you, I want a 2 post top air flow around that price myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread