RDA/RTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am using a Sigelei FuChai 200w TC mod and I have a Griffin RTA running at 0.10ohms on dual Ni200 coils, works great. I have a Monster Cloud Quadcoil Compatible RDA using the same coils Ni200 (dual coils) but coming in at 0.06ohms the issue is it fires and smokes well without the cap on but once I place the cap on I barely get any vape just a strong e-liquid taste nothing bad there. Question here is is Ni200 not suited for a RDA? At 0.06ohms I thought I'd be blowing monster clouds but hardly a puff?

MotorcityVapeman

Mar 14, 2016
The Motorcity
I have the griffin 25 .22 build, but using wattage mode, good clouds! I dabbled in TC, so I have only one question, what wattage is your TC at? No offense here, but the wattage is for the ramp up time, how long it will take to get to your temp setting. So if it is low and you are vaping it, it may take longer to reach the temp and give you a little puff? I am sure your Sigelei can adjust your wattage/joules in TC. I hope thats it?

MotorcityVapeman

Mar 14, 2016
The Motorcity
TC = 225°-250°C
Wattage I don't know, TC and VW readings are separate, no wattage adjustments in TC.
I Vape at the above temps with Ni200 dual coils at 0.10ohms fires and vapes 1-2 seconds no delays. With the Griffin RTA that is bought a Cherry Bomber for the RDA.

Let me look into your mod, not familiar with it, but it should adjust the Wattage in TC mode, along with the type of coil and adjusting your Temp? Be right back.

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
you need to raise the temp your vaping at. try bumping your temp up to about 300*C
I wouldn't suggest that. At 300° C you're more or less defeating the purpose of tc. The Griffin should definitely give plenty of vapour without needing that high of a temperature.

Sent from my M7_PLUS using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread