RDNA 40 Vaporshark w/temp controll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vatic

Verified Member
Mar 28, 2015
Ohio
ok this is my lastest toy. It seems this obsession will never end but this is a very VERY cool device. I became interested in temp controll when I heard about it late last year from Evolv. Really interested in a flask but decided on the rdna vaporshark. I have a few of them but this one has the new DNA 40 watt temp control. They also made one profound upgrade from the original. they took that damn screw out and replaced it with a magnet! Thank God! You CAN use regular kanthal with this device but not in temperature control mode. Ni200 is required and its like butter to use.

OK, for those of you that don't quite get the concept behind temperature control in conjunction with variable wattage. Imagine this... never having a burnt hit on accident ever again. imagine being able to run your RBA/RBTA completely dry, using every last drop of e-liquid if you want and never getting that horrid taste or even charring your cotton in the process? Here's the low down. The char point of dry cotton is around 425(ish) degrees, that's when it starts to break down from the heat and soon after combustion begins. So, you can wrap a nickle coil, set your temperature just below that, set your desired wattage and vape the best taste ever out of your rda and koh gen do because your never going to damage your cotton. You only get flavor. Your vaping your e liquid without degrading your wick whatsoever. I've been vaping the same cotton for 3 days on my nickle build and it looks like I just put it in there. I think Evolv is really on to something here and I know they have another step forward in this technology coming out soon. This technology could change everything. Its a great time to be a vaper!!!

IMG_20150409_122818_174.jpg

thats right...1 watt.
IMG_20150409_124040_076.jpg

oh, it can get hot too. 6-700º Remember the burning point of cotton is dry, it wont burn when its wet with juice.
IMG_20150409_140057_241.jpg

I've found traditional coils to work better than micros when using Ni200 nickel wire, not sure why yet, this is all new to me. But I like it, best flavor ever.
IMG_20150409_140425_472.jpg

Trollolololololololol.....:D
IMG_20150409_140400_267.jpg

You all know how to get to vaporshark's website. Sorry that I don't have any coupon codes for you. This guy is 189 bucks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread