1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

re: MadVapes Weekly Contest - March 31 through April 4

Discussion in 'MadVapes' started by Ms.P, Apr 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Ms.P

Ms.P Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

The starter kit arrived today!!! I can't wait to take it to work on Monday!!! Thank you SO much!

ThankYouSmiley-500.jpg

2. Majestic

Majestic Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Congrats on the win. :banana: Enjoy !!! :vapor:

3. Ms.P

Ms.P Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

My coworker is SOOOO excited! Two of us helped her get set up. She tried the Banana Berry Blast first and you should have seen her eyes light up! It was awesome! She said it felt just like a cigarette. A little later she asked if it was normal for her lungs to hurt. We gave her some hints and advice. And I made sure she has my number. tee hee I'm expecting a text any time with a hundred questions (like I had). Fingers crossed, we have a convert.

:)

[​IMG]

4. wvducklady

wvducklady Vaping Master ECF Veteran

That is great! I shipped a huge package to my sister yesterday that she will get today. I sent her 11 different eliquids to try, my extra smok tech 900mah battery, vivi nova tank with extra coil, 2 smok tech cartomizers, and a couple other things. So she will be using her first electric cigatette. I sent her everything she needs to get started! I am so excited!

Brought to you by Tapatalk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.