Status
Not open for further replies.

krazie_Kid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2010
Long Island
www.vapor4life.com
well my names kevin, and due to a collapsed lung i cant smoke (im 21) and ive been smoking for 6 years, so i desided 2 check an ecig out, i did reasurch and found vaporking is the best 1 out, so i ordered it today and i was wondering from the ppl that baught it here and used 2 smoke, is the menthol good? does it have a decent hit? i baught the automatic one cause i figgured it would b easier, and i was wondering how long (time wise) does a cartage last?

Ken V4L

Moved On
Mar 10, 2010
Denver, CO
  • Deleted by Elendil
  • Reason: Spam-- Also 2nd ID of banned member

Ken V4L

Moved On
Mar 10, 2010
Denver, CO
  • Deleted by Elendil
  • Reason: Spam-- Also 2nd ID of banned member

Kimmy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
well my names kevin, and due to a collapsed lung i cant smoke (im 21) and ive been smoking for 6 years, so i desided 2 check an ecig out, i did reasurch and found vaporking is the best 1 out, so i ordered it today and i was wondering from the ppl that baught it here and used 2 smoke, is the menthol good? does it have a decent hit? i baught the automatic one cause i figgured it would b easier, and i was wondering how long (time wise) does a cartage last?

The amount of time a cartomizer lasts varies from person to person depending on many different factors. How often you vape, how long of a drag you take, ect. The menthol is good, depending on which MG of nicotine you order. 24-36 gives crazy throat hit, but is too strong for many people..and considering you have had a collapsed lung, I wouldn't reccomend the stronger mgs. The auto in theory is easier, but it tends to be harder to draw on, because it is activiated by how you pull. Many of us prefer the manual batteries because they allow you to control your vape better, produce more vapor. It all comes down to preferences. Hope this helps.

SunmanX

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2010
Norman OK
Ok, last post I'll make on this subject. After lots and lots of trial and error and listening to what works and what doesn't for folks, it's come down to this.

Choose your poison. Alot of people probably don't understand the benefits of having a place to realtime chat when we could just use the forums. Personally I think realtime chat helps those in search for something about ecigs can just hop on and ask without having to wait for a response. Which I think is great if you're just about to place an order and want to know if this flavor is any good or not before you order. Leaford, Mark and Val have all shown up to help folks as well. (Hopefully you had to time to choose from the following before something else took it's place but any can be dropped right back in place in a matter of a few seconds, if you didn't get a chance to try something, PM me and I'll give you a link to the others.)

Chatango
The first v4lvapers chat room
IRC using both web based and standalone clients
The chat that's up now

My feelings don't get hurt, so please feel free to chose as you wish.

-----------------------------------------
My personal opinions:

Chatango - ad driven and generic (no other complaints)
The first chat - graphic heavy (lag)
IRC - *preferred* not user friendly for inexperienced users
Current chat - lots of "fun" options and easy to use, v4l staff can setup messages about sales and other things at specified intervals

Last edited:

lukemacneil

ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2010
Uxbridge, Ma
www.lukemacneil.com
I vote IRC, clearly.

If that's not a viable option, the first chat.

I personally loathe all these "fun" options. I think they're annoying and tacky.

But, no matter what, thanks for putting something together. It's nice to have a place that's always got people in it.

Ok, last post I'll make on this subject. After lots and lots of trial and error and listening to what works and what doesn't for folks, it's come down to this.

Choose your poison. Alot of people probably don't understand the benefits of having a place to realtime chat when we could just use the forums. Personally I think realtime chat helps those in search for something about ecigs can just hop on and ask without having to wait for a response. Which I think is great if you're just about to place an order and want to know if this flavor is any good or not before you order. Leaford, Mark and Val have all shown up to help folks as well. (Hopefully you had to time to choose from the following before something else took it's place but any can be dropped right back in place in a matter of a few seconds, if you didn't get a chance to try something, PM me and I'll give you a link to the others.)

Chatango
The first v4lvapers chat room
IRC using both web based and standalone clients
The chat that's up now

My feelings don't get hurt, so please feel free to chose as you wish.

-----------------------------------------
My personal opinions:

Chatango - ad driven and generic (no other complaints)
The first chat - graphic heavy (lag)
IRC - *preferred* not user friendly for inexperienced users
Current chat - lots of "fun" options and easy to use, v4l staff can setup messages about sales and other things at specified intervals

lukemacneil

ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2010
Uxbridge, Ma
www.lukemacneil.com
FYI to the chat maintenance folks..

I logged in tonight and got a message that said "you cannot ban moderators from the forum"..lol

I thought maybe I clicked something I shouldn't have, so I logged out and back in, and got the same message.

Aye. I've been seeing the same message.

SIC08869

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2011
Orlando
The amount of time a cartomizer lasts varies from person to person depending on many different factors. How often you vape, how long of a drag you take, ect. The menthol is good, depending on which MG of nicotine you order. 24-36 gives crazy throat hit, but is too strong for many people..and considering you have had a collapsed lung, I wouldn't reccomend the stronger mgs. The auto in theory is easier, but it tends to be harder to draw on, because it is activiated by how you pull. Many of us prefer the manual batteries because they allow you to control your vape better, produce more vapor. It all comes down to preferences. Hope this helps.

WHAT SHE SAID!! I prefer my manual king logos to my auto diamonds when it comes to ease of use and vapor production (for a short period of time). My autos give me a much longer more consistent timeframe. Personally I wish I had 10 KD manuals mostly xl's with 2 shorties!! :p

SnowDragon

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Boise, Idaho
When posters reply to old posts and resurrect them from the dead...they are referred to as Zombie posts. This is a Zombie Post. It's not necessarily a bad thing to bring life to the dead, but it comes at a cost. Because it knocks a newer relevant post off the front page for those that have settings at default.

Always check the date of the post before replying, then make the calculated decision if you wish to bring life to what was considered dead.

:2cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread