Dismiss Notice
ACT NOW!! Stop the FDA from banning nearly ALL vaping products from the market! Support the "Cole Bill" now: CLICK HERE for details

Really digging my new Lavatube

Discussion in 'Lavatube' started by BigDaddyQ, Dec 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. BigDaddyQ

BigDaddyQ Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 23, 2013
    Greenville, SC
    My Steam STM-1 had gotten fouled up so I had to send it back to be repaired or checked or whatever. I had been making due with my Kanger EVOD's that I use to stealth vape at work but I was really missing using an APV. Took my son to see Santa and lo and behold there's a Volcano eCig setup in the mall and since I already had charger and batteries etc., I decided to pick one up. Got the gray Lavatube 2.5, got it home, slapped my ProTank 2 on it and dang it's smooth. I'm thoroughly impressed with it. In fact, the only thing I wish it could do is light up the LED display when I fire it. Not a huge issue and probably saves on battery life anyway. In fact, unless I see something else for a really really low price or get something for free, I think this is going to be my go to APV from now on.

2. joeybear

joeybear Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 17, 2013
    Southeast Wisconsin
    After the few days that have passed, do you still like it?? I'm looking into one and would like some opinions.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.