really frustrated

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThomasC

Verified Member
Sep 24, 2014
England
Sorry don't know if this is in the right forum.

I have had a mini nautilus for about about a week now.

I've been through so many threads on other people's issue with gurgling and can't find a fix.

I don't get spitting it's just the noise. It's really frustrating me.

I checked website for my mini and it is verified genuine.

Anyone with any suggestions?.

Tried everything mentioned else where. Tried new coil and still making noise. My coils are BVC that cake with verfied mini.

On very rare occasion it doesn't happen it seems to be when I'm on my car which is strange.....

It's leading me to believe it is a problem caused by temperature.

If I can't get this fixed then I'm going to just go back to using my profanity 2 which is a shame as the mini provides better flavour.

I don't see how it's got such good reviews..

Please help

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
That happens with PT2's when the tank is leaking juice down onto the contacts. Don't know why, maybe the amount of power getting to the coil is reduced so the juice isn't evaporating fast enough. Never had a Nautilus though so I don't know if they work the same way.

Is it hotter or colder in your car where you are.

ThomasC

Verified Member
Sep 24, 2014
England
That happens with PT2's when the tank is leaking juice down onto the contacts. Don't know why, maybe the amount of power getting to the coil is reduced so the juice isn't evaporating fast enough. Never had a Nautilus though so I don't know if they work the same way.

Is it hotter or colder in your car where you are.

not really I don't think.

Separate question to this thread, how do I sell stuff on here? Have a load of e liquids need gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread