Status
Not open for further replies.

dykealiscious

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2014
Seattle
Liionwholesale.com has them for $4.69 and Imrbatteries.com has them for $6.50. I have not bought from these suppliers before, but FWIW I believe they are legit and will be using them in future. None of the older known good suppliers on my list have them in stock.

Good luck with it :thumb:
T

Thanks! I just called the guy to make sure it was a legit store and it seemed to be. The guy was really nice when I told him I wanted to make sure he wasn't a cover store. He answered the phone with the company name. He laughed and said he understood my concerns and I ordered 6 vtc3. Thanks a lot! $27 with shipping for 6 sony vtc3...nice deal.

Reactions: Ryedan

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
T

Thanks! I just called the guy to make sure it was a legit store and it seemed to be. The guy was really nice when I told him I wanted to make sure he wasn't a cover store. He answered the phone with the company name. He laughed and said he understood my concerns and I ordered 6 vtc3. Thanks a lot! $27 with shipping for 6 sony vtc3...nice deal.

You're welcome :). Ya, I've been hearing good things about both of these suppliers and this is one more positive for Liion Wholesale. Would appreciate an update whenever that works for you.

petrotech

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2015
indiana
Because lower mAh means better efficiency for super sub ohm. Battery doesn't last as long, but it can push the necessary power more intensely without taxing the battery. batteries don't heat up as quickly and they perform better. This is just for super sub cloud chasing. (comps and what not).

I'm not trying to stir the pot or sound like a jerk, but how does lower mAh do any of this? Like I said, genuinely curious and not trying to be a dick. lol

folkphys

ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Chapel Hill, NC
Meh, they were half the price. Do you like that answer better? Lol. How does one make a 30A battery and increase the mAh then with all other specs the same?

Different chemistry (NMC vs LMO) and the VTC3 is older. But I'm no electro-chemist.

I'm currently waiting on a quartet of fresh LG HB6's. Should be a nice "legit" and new alternative to the VTC3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread