Rebuildable Tank Atomizers - An Anthology, Pictorial, Builds and Reviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
so a dual coil made out of a single wire with each coil vertical above each of the two juice holes and thread a single u-wick through both!!

Clear as mud...lol

Will this coil have three point of contact with the deck? Or just two?

Is the U-shape wick right-side-up? Or upside down?

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
Will this coil have three point of contact with the deck? Or just two?

Is the U-shape wick right-side-up? Or upside down?
three points. two on the negatives screw on the deck at each end and the middle bit threaded through the positive centre post. So the U-shpe will be upside down, the connecting bit above and between the two coils....make sense?!?!

Reactions: HBcorpse

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
three points. two on the negatives screw on the deck at each end and the middle bit threaded through the positive centre post. So the U-shpe will be upside down, the connecting bit above and between the two coils....make sense?!?!

Got it!

Man I'm gonna have to get another one of these so I can run builds side by side to get a better sense of what works best!

NeoGoldenBoy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2014
Monterrey, Mexico
So the options that @TheotherSteveS mentions are the builds suggested on many videos on YouTube and also some on vaporwall, and besides that the other option is to do a single horizontal coil that is positioned in the middle of the two wick holes and then use an inverted u wick so that each end goes inside one hole.

Those are all the options I knew, but the corpse build is really genius and should work amazingly well as there's more cotton holding juice near the coils.

hobbes4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2009
It's 3.5mm. The Taifun would work except it is impossible to get in the UK and most places that have them are in germany and dont ship to uk any more. The KF5 are too loose in the hole. The GPs would probably fit but they would also poke up above the hole a lot and get a bit close to the coil i think. I have looked for 3.5mm OD/2mm ID teflon tubing in UK and no dice...

The KFV5 will work if you bend out the bottom part a little. At least it works in the HellFire Exocet with 3.5mm air hole.

The GP won't work, they are for 3mm and 4mm so one is too big and other too small. I tried using them on Exocet with 3.5mm hole.

I haven't found 3.5mm OD to 2mm ID either, thy only have whole sizes (2mm, 3mm, 4mm, etc.)

Looks like you only option is the modified KFV5 or maybe try rolling up some mesh tubing but that might wick juice down into the air hole.

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
for what its worth, my best 4 genuine m2l rta's of the moment in no particular order and excuse the crap photo..

by-ka v6 1.7mm, hussar with m2l pin,ataman v3, animodz 2ki16

IMG_3640.JPG

Trollky

Jan 10, 2017
for what its worth, my best 4 genuine m2l rta's of the moment in no particular order and excuse the crap photo..

by-ka v6 1.7mm, hussar with m2l pin,ataman v3, animodz 2ki16

View attachment 630555
What is the By-Ka v6 like? I've been thinking of snagging me one with the 1.7mm deck but the one thing holding me back is the wicking - simply resting it against the juice holes seems a recipe for flooding.

Reactions: qorax

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
What is the By-Ka v6 like? I've been thinking of snagging me one with the 1.7mm deck but the one thing holding me back is the wicking - simply resting it against the juice holes seems a recipe for flooding.
Nope, simply resting it - doesn't flood the ByKA v6. Pressing it totally tight against the walls could get you a dry hit tho. For the money - it is a fantastic atty imo. So is my another fav - the Keras GIGA!

*And yes @TheotherSteveS, this is for trying to get it back ;)

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
Nope, simply resting it - doesn't flood the ByKA v6. Pressing it totally tight against the walls could get you a dry hit tho. For the money - it is a fantastic atty imo. So is my another fav - the Keras GIGA!

*And yes @TheotherSteveS, this is for trying to get it back ;)
We are back on track! We (at least I) have missed the @qorax effect. Glad to see you back posting Stan!! Strange and difficult times in the vape world but some great devices around and we need to keep talking about them and promoting the best of them!!!

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
on that not (and I hate to blw my own trumpet but ..

by-KA*v6: An amazing RTA from Belarus!

replaceable AF holes on the deck seem to have taken off. Hussar has one, the Hurricane V2, the new Soul RTA and the new tilemahos....probably others... :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread