Rebuildable Tank Atomizers - An Anthology, Pictorial, Builds and Reviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
Qorax you need to review the skyline, Hussar and Tilemahos armed!
They are all 3 great rta's; probably the best 3 ever made.
What are you waiting for!
i'l agree with the hussar and the skyline. There isnt much new about the armed over the v2 Tile's to be honest apart from the new deck config that can accommodate normal and springo builds...There isnt really anything that is going to change the vape that I can see and @qorax reviewed the tilemahos pretty comprehensively! Just my opinion of course and i havent tried the Armed! You know the Taifun GT3 is right up there with the hussar and the skyline, also my humble opinion!! And the Calix can still run with them all!!

Akrotiri

Moved On
Oct 4, 2016
i'l agree with the hussar and the skyline. There isnt much new about the armed over the v2 Tile's to be honest apart from the new deck config that can accommodate normal and springo builds...There isnt really anything that is going to change the vape that I can see and @qorax reviewed the tilemahos pretty comprehensively! Just my opinion of course and i havent tried the Armed! You know the Taifun GT3 is right up there with the hussar and the skyline, also my humble opinion!! And the Calix can still run with them all!!
Taifun gt3 is also very good but imo it doesn't raise the bar like the others. I think it falls into the same "very good category" as a squape.

Reactions: qorax

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
Taifun gt3 is also very good but imo it doesn't raise the bar like the others. I think it falls into the same "very good category" as a squape.
we will have to agree to disagree on that one I'm afraid! The Squape is great vape but a total PITA in the every other way. The GT3 has a JF control that is certainly the equal of the Skyline and the flavour profile is only a tad behind the hussar, like the skyline. I really dont think the Tilemahos raises the bar for that matter as there is nothing particularly different from earlier versions save the versatility (not a bad thing in itself at all though).

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
btw @Akrotiri , this is the sort of exchange of views we need back in this thread!! Its a wonderfully subjective thing vaping. I often think i would really like to try some of these devices with other peoples builds and juices etc - the experience will be very different i'm sure! great stuff!!

soulseek

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
London, UK
I've been hearing so many good things about the Skyline and I was very impressed when I first saw it being reviewed by Todd. It's on my wish list when it comes back in stock.

I find it funny that it's released by ESG who used to be Imeos original reseller. Then they split up ESG ended introducing their own better tank ...

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
I've been hearing so many good things about the Skyline and I was very impressed when I first saw it being reviewed by Todd. It's on my wish list when it comes back in stock.

I find it funny that it's released by ESG who used to be Imeos original reseller. Then they split up ESG ended introducing their own better tank ...

BLASPHEMY !!!! Hate to be a that "person" but Imeo must be either having fits of how everyone takes "his" inventions or I have a strong feeling its a mutual project......

I should go on the GG forum and see what he has been ranting on about. SOrry, he is an amazing man, blah blah, but he is a bit of a tyrant. He and I have had our run ins .....

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Qorax you need to review the skyline, Hussar and Tilemahos armed!
They are all 3 great RTA's; probably the best 3 ever made.
What are you waiting for!
I have purchased one Tilemahos (the first version), love it and reviewed it too. However, I don't think it merits another purchase brother, irrespective of its Armed version.

Re: Skyline and the Hussar, for some reason I'm not intrigued by them. For me there has to be something different in a device, especially in its looks - so that I could get attracted to it in the first place.

But my friend, I will look into it.

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
BLASPHEMY !!!! Hate to be a that "person" but Imeo must be either having fits of how everyone takes "his" inventions or I have a strong feeling its a mutual project......

I should go on the GG forum and see what he has been ranting on about. SOrry, he is an amazing man, blah blah, but he is a bit of a tyrant. He and I have had our run ins .....
I doubt its a mutual project to be honest although i might be wrong. Anyway, a run in with Imeo is generally precipitated by disagreeing with him...... on anything.....at all.... lol! He is a very, very bright chap though and one of the great innovators in this game!! I do like to think that I helped to change his mind at least a little about the potential of TC vaping with the springomizer....:)

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
Not before couple of days of use Steve. This weekend maybe.

Your vids are sooooooo professional now I'm surprised you get them done as quickly as you do anyway and I know you only got it like a couple of days ago tops!!! Really look forward to this one brother!!

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
No likes or reply from the mighty @qorax which can only mean he is working hard on the final edits for the Calix review!!! Keep going Sir!! haha :)
Oh, I was dead busy at court today sir. Vaped the Calix-III left-right-n-center. I'm actually diggin' it. However, didn't yet have time to shoot anything except for some shots outside the court.

soulseek

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
London, UK

It definitely isn't a mutual project. First of all they didn't seem to be on good terms when they went their separate ways. Second, the Skyline is quite a bit different to Imeo's previous designs. Finally, he's not the person I see collaborating with anyone. He is brilliant and responsible for a lot of vaping history but never admits he's wrong. Regardless of whatever proof or arguments you might set forth, he'll just repeat his arguments and merely ignore what you're saying or claim you're wrong.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
It definitely isn't a mutual project. First of all they didn't seem to be on good terms when they went their separate ways. Second, the Skyline is quite a bit different to Imeo's previous designs. Finally, he's not the person I see collaborating with anyone. He is brilliant and responsible for a lot of vaping history but never admits he's wrong. Regardless of whatever proof or arguments you might set forth, he'll just repeat his arguments and merely ignore what you're saying or claim you're wrong.

:)

Last edited:

Akrotiri

Moved On
Oct 4, 2016
I have purchased one Tilemahos (the first version), love it and reviewed it too. However, I don't think it merits another purchase brother, irrespective of its Armed version.

Re: Skyline and the Hussar, for some reason I'm not intrigued by them. For me there has to be something different in a device, especially in its looks - so that I could get attracted to it in the first place.

But my friend, I will look into it.
You really should reconsider

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread