Rebuildable Tank Atomizers - An Anthology, Pictorial, Builds and Reviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
How you turn the juice control on Steam Tunner cap? Because on OEM drip tip have special teeth lol
it just works!

ps. I used a ST drip tip in there which is tight enough to turn the JF (which is really very smooth I must say) :)

Last edited:
Reactions: qorax

NeoGoldenBoy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2014
Monterrey, Mexico
Thats basically what I do. I build a simple single coil in the middle of the 2 large holes , pass the cotton thru it and place a leg down each one and dats it.

I really like them with my NETs. Even my real thick all VG wicks great for me. If I use my thicker liquids I use a bit less wick and thinner ones more fluffed at the sides of the coil.

Im really impressed with them. I have the Origen Genesis V2 and the V2 MKII. Seems the older one is easier to take apart for me so I use them for my NETs since I have to change the wicks and dry burn after I empty it.
4 mls is a lot more than most of my NETs allow me to vape between gunked up useless coils.

I also love its small form, Its nice to have something that is not larger than my RDAs. Im used to my FEVs in "chopped" mode ( 4ml ) and its a lot longer.

Im glad you like the Origen :)

That was my main gripe about the v2 mkII - it is a PITA to get apart. The top cap gets really jammed on sometimes...

That's weird! One of the reasons for the MKII to exist is because the "MKI" was very difficult to take the top cap off, and on the MKII it was made more of a conical shape to make for the removal easier.

I personally have a really hard time removing the top cap from my MKI and have no issues at all with both my MKII's.

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
That's weird! One of the reasons for the MKII to exist is because the "MKI" was very difficult to take the top cap off, and on the MKII it was made more of a conical shape to make for the removal easier.

I personally have a really hard time removing the top cap from my MKI and have no issues at all with both my MKII's.
I didnt try the MI but the MII i found to be very difficult to get apart and i'm sure i'm not alone there!! Briiliant atty though!!

Last edited:

NeoGoldenBoy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2014
Monterrey, Mexico
I didnt try the MI but the MII i found to be very difficult to get apart and i'm sure i'm not alone there!! Briiliant atty though!!

Yes, I just read it here. I just find it weird, but that happens.

I do agree, excellent tanks. Great with mesh and also great with cotton, I want to say better than the now so called RDTA's but I haven't tried any of those.

Basil Tor

Apr 6, 2017
My greetings to the vape community!! The latest adition to my RTA vaping dream team. Taifun GT III with the steam tuners Taifun GT3 nano kit.
Taifun GT III.JPG

JRFII

ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2016
My greetings to the vape community!! The latest adition to my RTA vaping dream team. Taifun GT III with the steam tuners Taifun GT3 nano kit. View attachment 646985
Where did you find the GTIII nano? I have been watching their site and looking everywhere I can think of to find one. I really love the GTIII but it needs the drop kit IMHO.
Welcome to ECF!

Basil Tor

Apr 6, 2017
Where did you find the GTIII nano? I have been watching their site and looking everywhere I can think of to find one. I really love the GTIII but it needs the drop kit IMHO.
Welcome to ECF!

Found it on www vapeland gr , i didn't ask though about their stock but what i understood from the salesman, they have only some last pieces. The good think is that it holds almost 4 mls in 40mm total height in comparison to the taifun xs kit that holds only 2ml.

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
Welcome to ECF!
its a steam tuners! available from them. there is a nano kit now from smokerstore i think :)

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
Speaking of Steam Tuners and Rebuildable Tank Atomizers...

The Insider is an absolute wonder in the Billet Box Rev4.

Flavor? Check.

Clouds (if ya want them)? Check.

Easy build? Check.

c8e78c1cdaf43cf2230a506f370cd8e9.jpg

Niiiiice!!!! Seems like a lot of people are having problem with higher VG juice using the Insider? Any thoughts on that???

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England

JRFII

ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2016
Found it on www vapeland gr , i didn't ask though about their stock but what i understood from the salesman, they have only some last pieces. The good think is that it holds almost 4 mls in 40mm total height in comparison to the taifun xs kit that holds only 2ml.
Just checked vapeland and they show they have it in stores. I emailed them to see if I could purchase one. Thank you.

@TheotherSteveS
I looked at Smokestore and didn't see anything. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread