Rebuildable Tank Atomizers - An Anthology, Pictorial, Builds and Reviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
Just checked vapeland and they show they have it in stores. I emailed them to see if I could purchase one. Thank you.

@TheotherSteveS
I looked at Smokestore and didn't see anything. Thanks!
the SS website is one of the worst I have ever come across. The old one was bad but the new one is abysmal (and they don't care if the truth be known)
anyway, its OOS of course..

http://shop.smokerstore.de/taifun-./atomizer/gt-iii/273/taifun-gt-ii-/-xs-tank-kit

i know it says gt2 but i think it really is a GT3 XS. This is an example of how awful the site is, matched only by their non-existent CS...

here is the link to the steam tuners but it is OOS also... ho hum.

Taifun GT3 - SteamTuners P.C.

Last edited:

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
No experience with it yet, but the juice feed system is very Kayfun-like.

I can imagine it having some issues with maxVG
even 70:30 is a problem for some apparently!

to be honest it would be nice to have the problem. Cant source a Rev4 BB for love nor money..:(

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
even 70:30 is a problem for some apparently!

to be honest it would be nice to have the problem. Cant source a Rev4 BB for love nor money..:(
I purchased a rev3 locally a few yrs back ~ and it turned out to be a clone :facepalm: The guy refunded - but I never looked for a BB again due to the experience.

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
I purchased a rev3 locally a few yrs back ~ and it turned out to be a clone :facepalm: The guy refunded - but I never looked for a BB again due to the experience.

I can definitely assure you that Billet Box Vapor has done a great job with the Rev4b (60watt DNA)

For all these years getting to know you, here on the forum and via your great videos, I think you'd truly enjoy one.

May want to reconsider that experience Q...

After all, these things don't sell out inside of 5min for no reason.

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
That was one of the reasons I turned to a local seller. Those F5ings were making me nuts :sneaky:

Q, I would gladly help compete for you.

And I'm sure many others would join the cause!

Cruise over to the BBox thread, and I'll ask the gang!

I just finally landed my first Rev4, with the help of some "always lucky" F5 warriors.

We're a wacky bunch in the BBox crew...fun and friendly, but wacky!

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
To be honest, i reckon if someone told them Q was after one, they would sort him out surely?!?!? For me, and a lot of others I'm sure, Stan is one of a very, very small number of serious, experienced, objective, informative, sincere and just plain entertaining reviewers of high-end gear (for me there are only three or four anyway, they know who they are). He is also a major force for vape advocacy though his considered and researched efforts, sometghing that is not appreciated enough i think! He is vape royalty for chrissakes. The bloody queen of England doesnt queue anywhere, so he shouldnt have to do the F5 bs like the rest of les miserables do!
Whether BB need any more advertising/exposure is a moot point, if i was them i would just send him one...and let him choose the colour!

Last edited:

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Ok Q...
BBV has announced the next drop will be 22-APR-2017
You interested in a group effort to score you one?
Let me think about it HB. I have to check my stock unloading capabilities at this stage! Thanks for your camaraderie buddy :smokie:
To be honest, i reckon if someone told them Q was after one, they would sort him out surely?!?!? For me, and a lot of others I'm sure, Stan is one of a very, very small number of serious, experienced, objective, informative, sincere and just plain entertaining reviewers of high-end gear (for me there are only three or four anyway, they know who they are). He is also a major force for vape advocacy though his considered and researched efforts, sometghing that is not appreciated enough i think! He is vape royalty for chrissakes. The bloody queen of England doesnt queue anywhere, so he shouldnt have to do the F5 bs like the rest of les miserables do!
Whether BB need any more advertising/exposure is a moot point, if i was them i would just send him one...and let him choose the colour!
Thank you sir :)

hobbes4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2009
Only the By-Ka. Im not going for the Merk V4 until they come up with the AF variants, which I suspect they never will... The By-Ka with the 1.7mm deck is exceptional, matched only (recently) by the hussar with the m2l pin. I would also reiterate that the ataman v3 is also a fantastic m2l vape, up there with the others. You might also have a look at the animodz 2k16 but they are hard to get hold of!!

The Merkava now has nozzles available for order. 35-45 day pre-order for new Maetkava.

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
The Merkava now has nozzles available for order. 35-45 day pre-order for new Maetkava.
I have been waiting for a long time for them to supply the thing with nozzles but have moved on now. 5+ weeks wait and then the slow boat postage is just too much. It looks great though. I loved the first version!!

hobbes4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2009
I have been waiting for a long time for them to supply the thing with nozzles but have moved on now. 5+ weeks wait and then the slow boat postage is just too much. It looks great though. I loved the first version!!

I ordered Xvostick V2 so threw one in so I don't pay double shipping later. For the price, I had to try it. Heard good things about Merkava just never pulled the trigger until now

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
so what i really meant by that, of course, is that i will order one...and that's whaty i just did...hopeless!

hobbes4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2009
so what i really meant by that, of course, is that i will order one...and that's whaty i just did...hopeless!

I have the mini drip and micro drip from Chels too. Best $35 authentic you can buy. Too bad he doesn't make them anymore, they are perfect for testing out new flavors. I expect the Merkava to be wonderful too and I love that his prices are so fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread