Rebuilding without an ohm meter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

E_DeCastro

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2009
SOCAL, USA
I'm a cheap-... so I was hoping not to have to buy anything else :)

I understand not wanting to buy anything anymore, this becomes an expensive hobby (yes I said hobby) but a meter is a good investment. I have a fluke 77 and use it constantly and not just for vaping.

Craftsman Digital Multimeter: Meter at KMart

20 bucks on this and you can use it for other things. checking battery voltage, car battery voltage. resistance of atomizers, you get the point.

1LastShot

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2012
Right behind you
I understand not wanting to buy anything anymore, this becomes an expensive hobby (yes I said hobby) but a meter is a good investment. I have a fluke 77 and use it constantly and not just for vaping.

Craftsman Digital Multimeter: Meter at KMart

20 bucks on this and you can use it for other things. checking battery voltage, car battery voltage. resistance of atomizers, you get the point.

I agree fully that it's a hobby. I have had to defend that point more than once when people say "Ok you quit smoking, now when are you going to quit vaping?" My response is "I'm not. I replaced that bad habit of smoking with the hobby of vaping. It's fun!" :)

I am just going to buy a new meter- thank you for your help. Now I know for sure I did everything I could to make it work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread