Received my VK :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

HBAndrew

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2009
UK, Southampton
Hey guys, received my VK today, and impressed with it so far, just have a couple questions.

Firstly, the USB charger, I assume the light is red and flashes blue while charging and solid blue when fully charged? Mine did that at first, but now, even when taking the battery out the light stays a constant blue, is this defective? Tried taking battery out, vaping a little and putting it back in but still blue.

Second, should I charge all batteries for 8 hours on first charge? A bit late for one of them, but the others I havn't charged yet, however I read a thread here of people saying they come pretty much fully charged.

Does this 8 hour charge include the PCC? Charging light went green after an hour.

Hoping the USB charger isn't a dud as the mains charger is 2 pin which I don't have a convertor for yet and I am in the UK so sending stuff back is a no go, and delivery costs an arm which is why I ordered like 10 bottles of liquid and 20 empty carts with this purchase heh.

Other than that, thank you Steve, Leaford, and the rest of the guys at V4L for an excellent product that within seconds has made me consider giving away my Janty.

Thanks

sonnetjie

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
New Zealand
I didn't charge my batteries for 8 hours when I got them. I checked them in the charger and the light went green, so off I went. They don't take 8 hours to recharge either.

I don't own a PCC, so I can't comment on that one.

Try the USB charger again when you're used a battery for a bit longer.

I'm in New Zealand, so I had to get a covertor for my mains charger. I would recommend getting one, as it is the charger I use daily and works great.

Also if you have something that is defective, you don't have to send it back. Just note it in your next order in the comments section and they'll replace it! Great isn't it!

What flavors did you get?

HBAndrew

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2009
UK, Southampton
Ah, charging light seems ok now, battery just needs to be drained a little more for the light to change.

I got lots of flavors. I got Coffee, Cola, Apple, Menthol, Ice Cream Sundae, Peach, RY4 and Chocolate. They also threw in a couple carts or Raspberry, Peach and Vanilla, and a 5ml bottle of Kiwi. I also got some Green Tea carts. Wish I had gotten some liquid of Vanilla, one of the best.

How many drips recommended for an empty cart? I know it's 18-20 for topping up used ones, no different?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread