Status
Not open for further replies.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
I'm enjoying a simple recipe I mixed up last night. It's a clone of Suicide Bunny Sucker Punch I found on a different site. Very simple
Dragonfruit 14%
Vanilla Swirl 4%
Bavarian Cream 2%

I'm not a big fruit type vaper other than occasionally a strawberry something, but this is great and tastes like the perfect cool summer vape.

Edit: oops, my bad. All TFA

Last edited:

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I'm old school....I just print them and add any notes if necessary.

I print my favorites and slide them into my basket of DIY frequent use supplies. My scales are in there, along with my currently in use bottle of nic, PG, and VG and the other things I always need when mixing juice.

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
It might help if people post how they vape these mixes, too. I find a recipe that works well at 30PG/70VG in an RDA at 50+ watts (Fizzmustard's Mustard Milk, posted several pages back, for example), doesn't always work so well at 60PG/40VG in a MTL tank at ~10W and vice versa (Halo Malibu clone, below). Could be nice to know how others prefer to enjoy a blend, before mixing it up and trying for ourselves.

TFA Jamaica Rum 2%
TFA Koolada 1%
TFA Pina Colada 13%

(It's actually 1.5 and 1.5, but the rules said no decimals, and actually I found the rum a bit lacking and the "kool" a bit strong, so this might work out better anyway. Best enjoyed MTL at low wattage.)

petrotech

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2015
indiana
It might help if people post how they vape these mixes, too. I find a recipe that works well at 30PG/70VG in an RDA at 50+ watts (Fizzmustard's Mustard Milk, posted several pages back, for example), doesn't always work so well at 60PG/40VG in a MTL tank at ~10W and vice versa (Halo Malibu clone, below). Could be nice to know how others prefer to enjoy a blend, before mixing it up and trying for ourselves.

TFA Jamaica Rum 2%
TFA Koolada 1%
TFA Pina Colada 13%

(It's actually 1.5 and 1.5, but the rules said no decimals, and actually I found the rum a bit lacking and the "kool" a bit strong, so this might work out better anyway. Best enjoyed MTL at low wattage.)

you mean people vape differently than me?

well, they're obviously doing it wrong.

;)

ddirtyvapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Portland, ME
Stupid Simple Lychee Cream and Mango Cream:

Lychee:
10% CAP Sweet Lychee
3% CAP Sweet Cream
2% TFA Ethyl Maltol 10%

(diketone free) CAP Sweet cream needs at least a week to steep for the full effect, maybe ten days, in my experience.

Mango:
5% CAP Sweet Mango
4% TFA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream

(contains diketones) Closer to a shake and vape but steeping always helps vanillas and creams IMO.

These are so simple that I've seen variations on both floating around, no surprise whatsoever, so I take no real credit though they are both ones I just threw together on my own, not recipes I found.

ed: @petrotech your orange cream, strawberry, pineapple... is the orange cream Orange Cream Bar or does TFA also make an "orange cream"?

ed ed: The Lychee flavoring specifically can get a little intense after steeping for a while. Problem is, I haven't made it recently enough to test, say, 8% but consider reducing to 8-9% for that recipe.

Last edited:

petrotech

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2015
indiana
Stupid Simple Lychee Cream and Mango Cream:

Lychee:
10% CAP Sweet Lychee
3% CAP Sweet Cream
2% TFA Ethyl Maltol 10%

(diketone free)

Mango:
5% CAP Sweet Mango
4% TFA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream

(contains diketones)

These are so simple that I've seen variations on both floating around, no surprise whatsoever, so I take no real credit though they are both ones I just threw together on my own, not recipes I found.

ed: @petrotech your orange cream, strawberry, pineapple... is the orange cream Orange Cream Bar or does TFA also make an "orange cream"?

when i first started using it, it was just orange cream...now it's labeled orange cream bar, and I can't tell a difference. I get all my flavors from wizard labs, about once a year. i don't really stay on top of the flavor game. lol

ddirtyvapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Portland, ME
Great thank you. I thought I had read that, that TFA Orange Cream got renamed but it's basically the same. I have Orange Cream Bar sitting around (and Strawberry and Pineapple) but I've been having a really hard time using the OCB so I'm looking forward to trying your recipe!

How creamy is it? I put koolada in almost all of my fruit recipes but not fruits and cream; would you say yes or no on this one?

thank you!

Reactions: petrotech

petrotech

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2015
indiana
Great thank you. I thought I had read that, that TFA Orange Cream got renamed but it's basically the same. I have Orange Cream Bar sitting around (and Strawberry and Pineapple) but I've been having a really hard time using the OCB so I'm looking forward to trying your recipe!

How creamy is it? I put koolada in almost all of my fruit recipes but not fruits and cream; would you say yes or no on this one?

thank you!
not very creamy at all, IMO. I put about 5 drops of koolada in a 100ml bottle, and leave one alone so I have 2 "different" flavors. I'm boring when it comes to flavors. lol.

I also like to use 3% mandarin and 4% orange cream sometimes too.

ddirtyvapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Portland, ME
Yeah I'll probably put Kool in this. I know some people use the orange cream as just plain old orange.

Gonna whip some up in a bit. I'm boring when it comes to flavors, too. I'm so boring that I'm excited about your recipe precisely because it is VERY similar to my ADV. It's literally the exact same flavor profile except mine has peach added.

ddirtyvapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Portland, ME
@petrotech wanted to give it an overnight steep but I did indeed mix up 60mLs off the bat a few mins after that post, 30 with Kool and 30 without. I'll let you know how it is!

edit: Here's another recipe. This one is NOT mine, it's from ELR. However, I have simplified it the tiniest bit.

Lilt "for Dummies":

2% CAP Golden Pineapple
5% CAP Sweet Mango
6% CAP Sweet Tangerine
optional Koolada to taste

Original recipe (as you can see if following link) calls for 5.5% Mango and 6.5% Tangerine, but I've made it as above and it is still delicious.

Last edited:

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
upload_2017-6-10_7-8-43.png

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
Last time I placed an order with OSDIY, I took a chance on a flavor I'd never tried before. Chef's Blend Vapefella. It's from the UK. The recommended starting percentage is 20%-30%. But in a squonker, I've found that 15% is plenty. Very good stuff. I could do it as an an all dayer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread