Recommend a squonk mod please

Status
Not open for further replies.

viseversa101

Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
ohio
I would like some advice on a dependable mod that features squonking dual 18650 batteries and onboard charging. A kit or individual pieces doesn't matter id like to build my own coils and drip, without carrying around the bottle.

I used to vape and had stopped but began chewing and have gotten tired of the chewing. The last mod i owned was a sigeli 200w box mod on a patriot rda i believe. I'm not new to vaping just don't know what my options are and local vape shopping seems to be allot of gimmicks.

I'd prefer to keep it rda, keep it cheap, and rewarding building my own coils. Any suggestions?

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

Btsmokincat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2013
Waterville ME
For cheaper mods the Geekvape Gbox S100 and the Kanger Dripbox 160 are good mods. Both are around $40 to $60.

Gbox on the left and Dripbox on the right...
1ad987f1e429390bf5c420ba8e497d6b.jpg
658942703f3f1ff71bb5e78e4efaea9d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

viseversa101

Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
ohio
Okay i was looking into the dripbox 160. Just didn't want to sell myself short on options. Now say i go with the kanger. That comes with everything but the batteries and juice correct? I just grab a couple batteries and juice and I'm good to go? No charger needed no tank needed? Also is there a suggestion on an rda squonker? Or how do you feel about the one supplied in the kit?

viseversa101

Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
ohio
I used to envy the reo but with the options out there now, and at a cheaper price i can't justify a reo. And i won't solely charge it on board as i do have batteries chargers etc but all the vape great is currently packed away in storage due to moving and that's a battle i don't want to fight atm lol im just trying to get by for now for a week.

Rathamar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Mound - Minnesota, USA
Reactions: viseversa101

Btsmokincat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2013
Waterville ME
While I don't have either the kanger or the Gbox (I prefer single 18650 squonkers) I would point you towards either the Gbox or if you want to spend a little more the Lost Vape Drone.

There were a lot of issues and flaws that people found with the Kanger - Check out this Thread for details - Kanger Dripbox 160 TC

Threads for the Gbox and the Drone -
Lost Vape Drone BF - 166 watt Dual 18650 Squonk Mod
GeekVape is entering the squonk game
I agree that the Gbox is superior in quality to the Kanger. However for an inexpensive dual battery squonking beater mod the Dripbox has been pretty good for me.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

viseversa101

Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
ohio
I pulled the trigger on the dripbox mainly because of availability locally, then curiosity, finally cost. I am pleased with the purchase, i have yet to try a build on the stock rda but as a kit i say it's okay. My only concern is i hold it as if it's fragile. I have a silicone cover on the way to hopefully prevent the peeling paint ive seen and more importantly to help prevent breaking the bottom battery clip made of plastic. However i checked it and seen it can be disassembled and fabricating up a metal one in the event it does break is not out of my grasp so there's that. So cheers and thank you for your time all!

Reactions: Btsmokincat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread