Recommend me a simple stick vape for Mum (starter kit)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzzzz

Sep 2, 2016

Chrome

Verified Member
Mar 22, 2012
Chicago Land
I would agree, if she was happy with what she had, get her the same thing.

THEN :) after she has that one up and running again, i would try looking into some other devices for her to try.

fasttech has the Mi-one, i've heard good things about it. I actually just order one myself.

Mvape Mi-One 1100mAh E-Cigarette Starter Kit 24.88
$24.88 Authentic Mvape Mi-One 1100mAh E-Cigarette Starter Kit - 3.5ml / 0.3-2.5ohm / stainless steel + zinc alloy at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

It designed to use the same coils as the cubis/aio coils and kangertech's clocc, I've tried these coils before, so i'm hoping i have a good idea on the vape it will give.

Joyetech Cubis Pro Tank Replacement LVC Clapton MTL Coil Head 8.40 (5-Pack)
$8.40 Authentic Joyetech Cubis Pro Tank Replacement LVC Clapton MTL Coil Head (5-Pack) 5-pack - 1.5ohm (8W-20W) at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

KangerTech CLOCC 12.53 (5-pack)
$12.53 Authentic KangerTech CLOCC 316L Stainless Steel Coil Heads (5-Pack) 5-pack - 0.5ohm / at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Caprilli

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Look for alternatives to the eGo AIO, they spit back pretty consistently. I'm betting there are similar that don't have that issue.

I wish people would stop saying that. I vaped two years ago for fife months and got back into it some two months ago now. I have tried so many different items out there including my own coil wraps. There is nothing more simple out there that works 99.9 % of the time without the frustration factor than the Ego AIO.

I do use max VG, so that may well make a difference but it is an awesome and straight forward device and I nearly never tried it, due to all the negative reviews out there.

Caprilli

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
The aspire pockex is the aspire version of the eGo AIO & that had less issues for me :)

I have the pockex too and it does better on my one coil killer juice than the Ego AIO. It is a much hotter vape and the first few days, it gave me a throat ache. I do like it very much tough but also like varying between the AIO and the Pockex.

Reactions: Skold
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread