Recommend me an a atty! :)

Discussion in 'Rebuildable Atomizer Systems' started by Immortel, Nov 23, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Immortel

Immortel Full Member

May 2, 2016
    Hey guys.
    I'm soon about to buy new atty but I would really need some recommendation, because I'm little bit lost in all those atomizers.
    My specifications:

- DIY. This. I was making my coils from beginning and I really don't like any changeable heads (bad experience and I need to save money on this).
    - Big deck as possible. I always liked extremes, so big long fused staged claptons and such is something I'm going for. So lot of space for building is needed.
    - Two to four coil deck. Doesn't matter, but no single coil deck.
    - Doesn't care for taste but that doesn't mean i want to vape burned oil :) Taste is just not that important for me as a vapor production. I like chuck and big clouds for every day using but still, I'm vaping just where I can vape and where I will not bother others. So don't worry, I'm not a a-hole :)
    - Can be bought from GearBest. I know, very limiting but still; Shipping is another part where I need to save some money.
    - Juice control or no major leaking problems.
    - Sufficient AFC.

I know this is a tough one but something little bit close to TFV8 will be enough.
    Will gladly read any commentary or recommendation.
    Sorry for bad English :)

2. Eskie

Eskie Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 6, 2016
    NY
    Crius Plus has a dual and quad deck. Limitless Combo RDTA has lots of deck designs to buy, and a big chamber suited for couls as well. Modfather if you eant a big tank.

Immortel likes this.
  3. Immortel

Immortel Full Member

May 2, 2016
    Thanks for reply, Eskie! :)
    Crius Plus looks good and I've watched it before but what it bothers me maybe little limited AFC.
    I had Limitless Plus RDTA and that was best atty I had. Great build quality, big deck, nice good clouds and no problems burning cotton or such.
    Little bit leaking when tilted for long time which is something you need to count with (all genesis suffer from this), but nothing too serious. Not sure why I let it go...
    Well, not sure I want another genesis.

I was started looking for TFV8 with RBA but lot of guys from here says there is really none or bad taste when you chainvaping on high wattage.
    So, this little bit killing it. I know, I said I don't care for taste but burned taste or none? Nah...

So... I think I've made decision and even when I said I don't want RDA, I will probably buy Mason RDA 30mm.
    It will fit my RX200s and it's real beast.

But I have still some days to make better decision :)

Edit: That Modfather... Yes, big atty but small deck. Just 19mm. Even Crius Plus have 22mm deck.

Eskie likes this.
  4. Eskie

Eskie Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 6, 2016
    NY
    The Mason RDA should work nicely. One thing I will say on the Crius Plus is with top and bottom airflow, I never felt it was restricted, but as I'm more flavorcentric, it's not really as much of an issue.

Immortel likes this.
  5. KenD

KenD Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 20, 2013
    Stockholm, Sweden
    The Aromamizer Supreme

Sent from my M7_PLUS using Tapatalk

Immortel likes this.
  6. Immortel

Immortel Full Member

May 2, 2016
    The Aromamizer Supreme... Didn't test it out but had first Aromamizer and there was just too much of taste (I'm probably first saying this) and what heard, all aromamizers are made so you can feel the taste better.

I've made my decision finally and will go for Mason. Oh how I'm excited! :D

7. ErrrKT19

ErrrKT19 Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 23, 2014
    c.r., co
    surprised no one said goon or tm24, but deck space in a 30mm dripper cannot be matched by any 24s lol

Immortel likes this.
  8. mongo74

mongo74 I'm your huckleberry. Verified Member

Supporting member
    Nov 15, 2016
    Ωhmsville
    RDA? Mason 30-40mm. The 40 is ridiculous! I went with a Mason Gemini Advocate 27mm, and it overhangs just a bit off my RX 3/2, but it vapes wonderfully. Definitely a flavorful cloud chucker. Vaperz Cloudz Obese Buddha 36mm is another monster.

If you want an RTA that puts out good clouds and great flavor, The OBS Engine is my favorite.

Ninja edit: Pharoah is my favorite 25mm RDA by far. I have two. The flavor and vapors are amazing.

Immortel likes this.
  9. Joergl100

Joergl100 Super Member

Pharaoh, Sapor, Euphrat, Troll, Goon, Temple, Mrs. Soaky modified (completely opened!), Kennedy, Velocity...and some more. I do not like Rampage Competition...and some more also.

Amit Dilip Gole and Immortel like this.
  10. Immortel

Immortel Full Member

May 2, 2016
    Thank you all. Finally I've decided and bought Mason. Pretty happy with it, but I need to get used to it :D

[​IMG]

Joergl100 and ErrrKT19 like this.
  11. mimöschen

mimöschen Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 15, 2016
    The Crius Plus however is my personal favorite. Easy to wick, really good flavour, and plenty of supersmooth airflow and therefore big clouds.
    The quadcoildeck is totally unnecessary, as the dualcoil deck has enough room for your big chunky coils.

Other than that, you should go for an RDTA like the Limitless Plus, Combo or Limitless Classic. Although the Orcish RDTA is a good choice as well and is available on Gearbest for 16 bucks or so.

12. XRec C

XRec C Full Member

Jul 12, 2017
    Florida
    I love my Griffin 25 by Geekvape. The deck is spacious and flavor is good without being as in-ur-face as the aromamizer. Some ppl say they're finicky to wick but personally I have no issues with leaking or dry hits and I chain vape like a chimney lol