Recommend me best sub-ohm tank for flavour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzzzz

Sep 2, 2016
I'm on a eLeaf Pico Mega, currently using the MELO 3 with EC heads at .5 ohms, and I am underwhelmed with the flavour.

Note I have a heat sink which raises the 510 connection so I CAN accomodate a tank larger than 2mm.

Looking to achieve the best flavour without having to go RTA or RDA.

Ideally if it were available from fasttech that would be great.

Unfortunately, my currently researched flavour recommendations of Herakles Plus or Uwell Crown are not on fasttech.

If any suggestions might provide a good price / link to best place to buy, that would be super helpful.

Thanks All.

Bullhandbeast22

Mar 4, 2017
I'm on a eLeaf Pico Mega, currently using the MELO 3 with EC heads at .5 ohms, and I am underwhelmed with the flavour.

Note I have a heat sink which raises the 510 connection so I CAN accomodate a tank larger than 2mm.

Looking to achieve the best flavour without having to go RTA or RDA.

Ideally if it were available from fasttech that would be great.

Unfortunately, my currently researched flavour recommendations of Herakles Plus or Uwell Crown are not on Fasttech.

If any suggestions might provide a good price / link to best place to buy, that would be super helpful.

Thanks All.
Take a look at the smok tfv8 baby beast I bought one coming from a joytech egrip with an RDA in it and I fell in love the first hit I took off it I'm using the Q2 0.4ohm but I'm fixing to switch to the T8 0.15ohm coils Bc they say it puts of better flavor then any of the style coils the make

Reactions: RayRay69

RayRay69

ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2015
Take a look at the smok tfv8 baby beast I bought one coming from a joytech egrip with an RDA in it and I fell in love the first hit I took off it I'm using the Q2 0.4ohm but I'm fixing to switch to the T8 0.15ohm coils Bc they say it puts of better flavor then any of the style coils the make

Exactly!! The Melo blows for flavor. On my Pico I have a Baby beast that I use .40 coil with, the flavor is killer. With the Pico and baby beast I wouldn't use the .15 coil, seems the .40 goes much much better. Also I use The Uwell Crown Mini with my Pico. Both the .25 and .50 goes well with the Pico. Both those mini tanks are small enough to keep the compact size of Pico and both Tanks have amazing flavor!

RayRay69

ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2015
This is Crown Mini with my new wrap from Jwraps. I think looks sick

2gw95hw.jpg

Vape Always

Moved On
Apr 17, 2017
USA
www.bestvapemod.org
  • Deleted by retired1
Status