The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

recommendation for tank

Discussion in 'Tanks, clearomizers and drop-in coils' started by ariel1983, Oct 1, 2017.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ariel1983

ariel1983 Full Member

Jun 26, 2017
    Hi,

Was looking for a recommendation for a tank with a similiar airflow to the the eleaf melo III mini. The larger the capacity the better.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. madstabber

madstabber Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Uwell crown tank, 4ml capacity, coils that last a very long time and produce excellent flavor. Personally I use the .5 dual ss coils but the .25 ss dual coils work well also. There is a 1.2 ohm coil which is kanthal as well but I can't comment on that one, I've never used it.
    The uwell crown 3 gets good reviews and holds 5mls. It seems like a nice tank. It uses a plug and play coil which is easy to replace. With the bigger capacity and the coils you don't have to screw in, it will be my next purchase and is another choice for you if you want a bigger capacity tank.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Letitia

Letitia Naughty and nice.

Supporting member
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    The Ello has a larger capacity tank, Ello Mini XL. fasttech.com/p/7286300

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. r77r7r

r77r7r ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Sorry that you didn't receive many responses to this post quickly. It is nice having these sub forums but most people read and post on General Vaping. Hope you found a good tank!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. LeeLee26

LeeLee26 Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 8, 2016
    Hatfield , Kentucky
  6. LeeLee26

LeeLee26 Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 8, 2016
    Hatfield , Kentucky