Recommendations for these flavors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpasint

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Coconut Creek, Florida
Hi, I have the following DIY FlavorShack flavors that smell really great and I was hoping someone could recommend a few recipes for them.
I have hundreds of flavors comprised of TFA, FW and CAP in case any of these DIY FlavorShack flavors need additional touches.
I purchased these because either the names sounded so good or they were recommended in other threads here at ECF.
Can any of these be vaped as single flavor mixes?

Thanks in advance.

ANGEL FOOD CAKE
HOLY VANILLA
JOLLY RANCHER
LEMON
POUND CAKE
SWEET TART

Reactions: redrebel821

Dconnor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2013
Las Vegas
Hi, I have the following DIY FlavorShack flavors that smell really great and I was hoping someone could recommend a few recipes for them.
I have hundreds of flavors comprised of TFA, FW and CAP in case any of these DIY FlavorShack flavors need additional touches.
I purchased these because either the names sounded so good or they were recommended in other threads here at ECF.
Can any of these be vaped as single flavor mixes?

Thanks in advance.

ANGEL FOOD CAKE
HOLY VANILLA
JOLLY RANCHER
LEMON
POUND CAKE
SWEET TART

I vape the Sweet Tart as a stand alone. All the others, I use to mix up other flavors. Particularly the Holy Vanilla as it mixes really well with a lot of other dessert flavors. I use it combined with custard, caramel, and Bavarian cream for a really nice VC.
The Jolly Rancher is nice with a fruit flavor mix, if you like the candy aspect more than true fruit flavor.

jpasint

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Coconut Creek, Florida
I vape the Sweet Tart as a stand alone. All the others, I use to mix up other flavors. Particularly the Holy Vanilla as it mixes really well with a lot of other dessert flavors. I use it combined with custard, caramel, and Bavarian cream for a really nice VC.
The Jolly Rancher is nice with a fruit flavor mix, if you like the candy aspect more than true fruit flavor.

Thank you for the reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread