Status
Not open for further replies.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Do you like sweeter fruit flavors?

I like NicQuid's Pom Beach (pomegranite & strawberry), Space Jam's Galactica (strawberry champagne), and Pink Spot's Pink Spot (raspberry pineapple).

Dripeez, Virgin Vapor, and Vape Rite are also favorite vendors because they use all-natural, all-organic flavorings with the option to choose your Pg/Vg ratio.

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Many vape shops (depending on your location) are now carrying juice from well known manufacturers. Try before you buy is always beneficial to your wallet, if at all possible.

That said, Ahlusion is my go-to vendor for premade juice (but I also DIY). Peppermint Bark, Lemon Vanilla Cake, Caramel Wild Wood, Coconut Boba Tea, are some of my favorites. Fan Club here on ECF: Ahlusion Chat Thread

I also LOVE Omega Vapes Breeze (peach/cantaloupe blend), Cosmic Fogs Milk & Honey & Ripe Vapes Pear Almond.

Giant Vapes and EJuices are great places to shop when looking to pick up flavors from multiple high quality vendor lines of juice.

BobbyVape

Jun 29, 2015
Thanks, i usually go to VapeCredible - Providing you the best Vape Juice and Premium e Liquid for some of my juices right now. I think they're pretty new, and NIcquid I have never tired myself, but i have seen them a lot on advertisement. I really got to try that now.

I have a few shops near by but they tend to have the juices.

Thanks guys for the info!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread