red flavor concentrates not the same as red liquid?

Discussion in 'Totally Wicked E-Liquid' started by tallyn, Apr 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. tallyn

tallyn Full Member Verified Member

finally got around to mixing up some liquid utilizing the "camel" flavor concentrate i'd picked up.
    are these concentrates supposed to be the same as the regular liquid? tastes rather well not pleasant compared to your normal liquid. actually tastes just like the patriot tobacco i have from you as well?

i'd made the assumption they should be the same but?

2. Killjoy1

Killjoy1 Ω Destroyer Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    They are the same, but won't taste exactly like the pre-mixed juice unless you mix them the same ;-) With some flavors, as little as 1-2% more or less of flavor in your mix can create a striking difference between your mix and the ready-made juice. I haven't used that particular one, so can't offer you any pointers on exact mix ratios for it, but with the ones I have used I can match the pre-mixed juice pretty well after a little experimentation and then just tweak it to my taste

3. tallyn

tallyn Full Member Verified Member

hmmm while its possible, i can't see anyway to get from what this is tasting like to the camel :(
    started at lowest reccomended % of flavor, and worked my way up to their higher number.. and the only thing that happened was it went from pretty much no flavor, on up to nasty with nothing close to the same flavor. doesn't even smell close (the concentrate, i guess i'm sort of hoping i am having my first mistake with TW, compared to some other dealers the quality control of flavors over 60+ bottles of juice were always the same)
    may have to order another bottle to see if i didn't just get a mis-labeled concentrate

4. Miss Wicked

Miss Wicked Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Hi Tallyn

Have you contact Customer Service about this? If you are certain that the concentrate is not how it should be, then give them a call and they may be able to help you out.

Thanks
    Louise

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.