• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Red Oak Wisconsin frost

Status
Not open for further replies.

bettyboop

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2008
Somerset,Pa
Hello Everyone..

I received the Wisconsin Frost today..

My first impressions are:

It has the tobacco undertone with a menthol tasting flavor, and it doesn't taste like the mint flavor juices ( and that is a good thing)
The vapor production is better due to the VG.
The throat the same as RPG nice and mild , but it is there

The lack of throat hit could be due to my 801. I really like it and could use it all day, it's very clean tasting

Tracey1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
Tampa, Fl
Hi. I have the Red Oak sampler. Got it yesterday (as I told you already Betty).
I still haven't opened it yet because I am enjoying the original so much. :) I will probably open it up tomorrow and I will be sure to try the Frost first. I'm still on cloud 9 here. Just so happy to have discovered this incredible, amazing, totally awesome company.
:):wub::wub::):wub::)

bettyboop

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2008
Somerset,Pa
Hi. I have the Red Oak sampler. Got it yesterday (as I told you already Betty).
I still haven't opened it yet because I am enjoying the original so much. :) I will probably open it up tomorrow and I will be sure to try the Frost first. I'm still on cloud 9 here. Just so happy to have discovered this incredible, amazing, totally awesome company.
:):wub::wub::):wub::)

The original and frost is really good together..:D

GregH

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2009
Georgia USA
I just opened my bottle of Wisconsin Frost and loaded up an 808 cartomizer. I really like it. I agree with bettyboop; it has a definite menthol flavor rather than mint. And I also agree that's a good thing. Other suppliers' menthols that I have tried were too close to a medicinal menthol flavor (think Halls cough drops or Vicks menthol rub). This is a very light, refreshing menthol flavor with just a hint of a minty aftertaste. It also gives a pretty good throat hit. It's not nearly as powerful as the Valencia (but what is?).

I could really see this being an all-day vape. Which, of course, poses a problem because I already love the RO Tennessee Cured and Domestic blends too much. Now I'll have a hard time deciding which flavors to both stock up on and to carry around with me. Thanks a lot, Johnson Creek! You have now made my life more complicated! ;)

Tracey1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
Tampa, Fl
I could really see this being an all-day vape. Which, of course, poses a problem because I already love the RO Tennessee Cured and Domestic blends too much. Now I'll have a hard time deciding which flavors to both stock up on and to carry around with me. Thanks a lot, Johnson Creek! You have now made my life more complicated! ;)

Hi Greg,
Being able to mix the flavors without them fighting over each other is another reason why I love JC. I add W. Frost and/or Arctic Menthol to my Original and TC when I want something a little different. I love that you can change up the flavors in an instant without having to change out or clean the cart or carto.

MissVapor

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2009
Vapin Hot Florida
Weel I just tried it, not sure. What is Island something? Is there one that starts with an M? I have sample bottles and I can't read them. What do these two taste like?

The Island one is suppose to taste like a pina colada and there is "Mercado" which I love, which tastes like cinnamon/clove.. Well, assuming you are talking about the VG line..

GregH

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2009
Georgia USA
I'm avoiding the Mercado one because just the very thought of cloves makes me ill.

But I did just order a JC trio of Wisconsin Frost. I've been using it 2 days and have found that the more I use it, the more I love it. And it's a good thing I ordered too. Because as I was refilling my carto, I knocked my bottle over and spilled a little less than half of what was left on the kitchen counter. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread