REDDS~~ALWAYS... with a little help from friends'~Vaping around the clock~chat~music~images and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
~~~~~~~~WELCOME FRIENDS OLD AND NEW~~~~~~~~~~~~
****I want to take this chance to thank all of those special friends who came to the other thread!****
~~~~~PRI started this thread because SHE had found SO many friends and others who could not or cannot sleep normally whether it be due to insomnia..odd hours of work ..or any other reason . There are few places to come when you are up at unusual hours here. A place to post music and listen, a place to post pics that make me smile or laugh ...or think..quotes...poems...anything. SO I decided to keep the thread running since Pri could no longer keep up with the thread. So now the thread is up for everyone whether u have sleep problems or not.

*****So just remember, nothing offensive please. ALL ECF rules must apply. With that in mind. I hope you enjoy this thread..*****
~~~Mutual respect for each other here.
So please agree to disagree and let's all get along without argument. There is never fun in hurting others.
Thank you. I hope you enjoy it. {{{hugs}}}

You can come and go when you want. Meet others and make new friends or see some old friends too
you can add pics, music, chat or just lurk about and enjoy the thread to look through and I hope you enjoy it!
so feel free to make yourself at home!!!. I hope you all find others who come at the same times as you do and have others to keep you company.~~~~~~

~~~~some come in and enjoy the show my friends~~~~
I WILL BE IN AND OUT THRU OUT THE DAY...SOME DAYS I AM BUSY SO I MAY NOT BE IN UNTIL LATER IN THE EVENING..SO PLEASE HAVE FUN AND ENJOY!

Previous thread: Redd's ~'with a little help from my friends'~vaping around the clock~chat~music~images and more

Download-Ocean-Wallpaper.jpg

ma25-46.gif

600-GoodNightSweetDreamsMyFriend_zpsa519fbc6.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
will keep you in my prayer my dear friend and yes please take it easy(((hugs)))) and ty for making it feel like home!

Hello my friend, went in for a pre op today and the op is 17th, so i won't stress it, just had to post a few tunes for your new iteration of our thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread