• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Redneck Riveara Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

opal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
I figured that since March 2nd has passed we ought to have a new thread.. just for chit chat. I'm assuming everybody lovingly refers to the area as the redneck riveara (should have used the word y'all in there)

We don't get out much (flipper and I) so we don't really know much about vape friendly establishments so any of yall that actually go out... speak up for vape friendly and vape not-so-friendly
ooooo.. there's a sushi place on Eglin Pkwy.. Yamato!

Vape friendly

SpEcTReCHieF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2010
Florida
Sounds good Opal. I am not sure about establishments that are vape friendly around here. I know we don't want to go to the place in Pensacola that Scabby and his wife got kicked out of though on their anniversary!! That really blows.....The wife and I tend to do more take out then dine in as it is hard for us to get the whole family out most of the time.

So chime in you guys, anyone know of some vape friendly places to post about in our area? How bout some ideas for a place for our next meet up? Need to find a nice place to do our next get together. I was thinking Buffalo Wild Wings in FWB, maybe but not sure if they are vape friendly or not. Any ideas?

opal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
This is just a guess, but I would imagine that most of the chain places would just have to adhere to whatever corporate says.
It would be great if somewhere like Clemenza's in uptown station would be cool with vaping.. would make for some great event pics and I don't think they're a chain. I just don't get down to that area much.
If anyone's in the area asking at Slick Mick's might be a good idea. Last I knew the owner was from Pittsburgh and pretty annoyed that government was telling him what rules he had to have in his own place.
Up here in Crestview.. no clue, and there really are not that many choices. The only place have been to multiple times that's not a chain is Bamboo Garden (good sushi) and they were ok with seeing a puff or two when hubby and I quit smoking.. not sure how they'd be with a room full of vapers.

Anyone know anywhere in Pace or Milton that might be happy to have a room full of vapers?

Or Destin?

scabbytattoo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
pensacola
ya I'd love a good cook out! I got a grill not a master at grilling but I have a freaking awesome hot wing recipe thats if you guys like true "hot" wings they went over pretty well the last time I made them, I had made about 100 and all were gone in under and hour (freaking sailors). so sounds like PVC should be our name. as to the cook out location def on a weekend as after tomarow the wife dosent have a weekend duty day for a few weeks. but as I'm still new to this area what would be a more central location?

Dusther

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2010
Pensacola Fl
For the April get together. I'll check with the new shop that is opening up over here and see if they are receptive to hosting it?

The only thing that I've noticed with the new place is on the sign on the store it does say "smoking cessation" doesn't give me the warm and fuzzies about it, unless they actually carry stuff for that.

SpEcTReCHieF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2010
Florida
Dewd you wife will go crazy for it if she likes Italian. Hell I prefer to cook here at the house all of my favorites but Clemenza's is one of the places that I will go to if the opportunity presents itself.

PVC not a bad suggestion at all.

Well looks like I will be taking the wife there then!! :)

If PVC sounds good to everyone, maybe I will have to talk to one of my buddies who has a stich shop and see how much it would cost to get us some schwag made up sometime. LOL

I am not sure what a good spot would be, maybe we will have to leave that to Dusther as he probably knows the area around here better than most of us. Any suggestions Dusther as for a central point between our CV--Pensacola, etc?

SpEcTReCHieF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2010
Florida
Man I should really just type up what I want to say and submit it, you guys are running ahead of me. lol

Looks like for the most part the members are from P'cola and Crestucky. There are a few parks in Milton that have pavilions that can be reserved that would be fairly central to both areas.

That sounds good to me Dusther, then maybe as it gets warmer we can plan something down by the water somewhere and I will bring the jetski's and we can BBQ and take the ski's out and everything. Sound good to you guys!!!! :D

SpEcTReCHieF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2010
Florida
LOL @ Scabby, ya no worries. Think that would be a good time. I forgot to tell you guys what I got today.

My AGA T+ arrived, actually had 2 vapemail packages today. One was a schwag bag from Honest Vapor that I won. It had some stickers/buisness cards and 4 jooses in it. The other was my AGA, EVOD, some wick, some syringes etc. :) Going to try to get my AGA up and running tonight probably just need to empty the Triple V tank that's on my Vamo soon. Chain vaping it now. :D

SpEcTReCHieF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2010
Florida
Another thing I did today was I took my boys out to the range and gave them their "SKEET" azz whoopin as they were overdue as we hadn't done it in awhile. They took their lesson pretty well, but I really love it when I am the one that doesn't have to clean the guns!! :)

Edit: Will bring it Scabby, looks pretty good, but I wasn't able to get any extra coils for it as they were out. But I might be able to rebuild it I think if it dies. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread